Backpack club

View attachment 4026408

Sharing my brand new large urban spirit backpack [emoji846]

Does anyone know if the large or small is more popular or more difficult to get? Just curious.
I can’t speak for the small, but I just got my large a few weeks ago from Saks & was on a waitlist for 3 months. I was told by several people that both sizes in the black chevron calfskin are hard to find! Enjoy your new beauty!!

Reactions: AimeeJo
Hi Ladies, does anyone know if the Business Affinity backpack is still available to buy, or was it only for year 2017? if yes, maybe you know the price. I guess it is more expensive than Urban spirit, maybe someone knows Urban's price, too? thanks a lot for help!

I JUST purchased the BA backpack last week from NM , yes the price has increased and right now 4500 usd before tax. And I believe comes only 1 size. If you need my SA info, I would be happy pass to you but not sure if still more available . I used to have urban spirit small but sold it due to the nature of calfskin that easily scratches , I am looking for backpack that tougher than calfskin , and has front pocket to easy access , so BA is IMO nicer and fit better for my lifestyle. ( its caviar , perfect size , little bigger than small urban spirit and smaller than large urban spirit ) . HTH.

I can’t speak for the small, but I just got my large a few weeks ago from Saks & was on a waitlist for 3 months. I was told by several people that both sizes in the black chevron calfskin are hard to find! Enjoy your new beauty!!

I’ve been wanting this bag for about 6-8 months. So happy it’s mine now. There are no wait lists in Canada so you just have to keep checking in with the SA and visit the store often. Enjoy yours as well :smile:

Reactions: Glitter83
So excited to finally join the club with this business affinity backpack. I have been torn between getting a gabrielle backpack (especially that new tweed/PVC combo) but this is much more functional so it won out. This is the 2018 version and is different from the previous versions because of the zipper pulls made from gold hardware instead of leather. I think it gives it the tiniest bit more of an edge. Have been looking all over for this bag and finally snagged it today. I am in love with the shape and style and it is so durable.

Attachments

• DA7A7879-C4E0-418F-A81B-6CA2F309D5F3.jpeg
    DA7A7879-C4E0-418F-A81B-6CA2F309D5F3.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 1,615
Last edited:
Does the bottom sag easily with this (urban spirit) backpack?

I have the small size and it doesn't seem like it'll sag easily. But the bottom is not that hard either. My Samorga insert actually just arrived today so I'm going to use it to help my backpack maintain it's shape. :smile: I don't want to risk any chances of it sagging! But I think my measurements were a bit off... the base fits perfectly but the top is a bit long :doh: Still works though! The last picture shows how the backpack looks with the insert already inside.

IMG_7682.JPG IMG_7683.JPG IMG_7684.JPG

I have the small size and it doesn't seem like it'll sag easily. But the bottom is not that hard either. My Samorga insert actually just arrived today so I'm going to use it to help my backpack maintain it's shape. :smile: I don't want to risk any chances of it sagging! But I think my measurements were a bit off... the base fits perfectly but the top is a bit long :doh: Still works though! The last picture shows how the backpack looks with the insert already inside.

View attachment 4069296 View attachment 4069297 View attachment 4069298

Omg I’m totally going to get a backpack shapper, thank you so much for sharing! That’s why I love the PurseForum[emoji1303]

View attachment 4069296 View attachment 4069297 View attachment 4069298

It fit perfectly. Can you please share the dimension you purchase for samorga? Or is that a readily choice for it?

Here are the dimensions of my insert (I had to request a custom order): W7.5" x H5.5" x D4.5"

So I had to stuff and force my insert in to make it fit... but maybe that's a good thing because I noticed that the sides of my backpack were developing a crease (towards the bottom) and now the sides are a bit smoother. So I'm not sure if I would recommend that you go with my dimensions or reduce the length and width by a little bit. Really depends on the current shape of your backpack and whether you like it slouchy or not! You should also re-measure the interior just to be safe!

Here are the dimensions of my insert (I had to request a custom order): W7.5" x H5.5" x D4.5"

So I had to stuff and force my insert in to make it fit... but maybe that's a good thing because I noticed that the sides of my backpack were developing a crease (towards the bottom) and now the sides are a bit smoother. So I'm not sure if I would recommend that you go with my dimensions or reduce the length and width by a little bit. Really depends on the current shape of your backpack and whether you like it slouchy or not! You should also re-measure the interior just to be safe!

ThAnks a lot for the tips