Backpack club

I wonder the same! I'm planning to order a Samorga insert for my small urban spirit once I pick it up in April. I would buy the insert earlier but I just need to make sure that I have the right measurements first!
Oh I didn’t know they had one! Wld love to get it too, maybe it wld help with potential sagging at the bottom of the bag :smile:

I need to do that as I have ordered the large urban spirt for this season. May I ask how much it is?

Since it would have to be a custom order, I'm not sure about the price. Once you go to the Samorga website, you can click on the "Custom Order" tab to contact the seller. Just make sure that you give her the correct measurements and other details (such as color and thickness that you want). She's usually very responsive and she'll give you a price quote then!

Reactions: labellavita27
Since it would have to be a custom order, I'm not sure about the price. Once you go to the Samorga website, you can click on the "Custom Order" tab to contact the seller. Just make sure that you give her the correct measurements and other details (such as color and thickness that you want). She's usually very responsive and she'll give you a price quote then!
Will she give an idea of the structure of the bag insert? I’ve seem a lot of their inserts arnd but am trying to picture how it would look for a backpack! I think an insert would hopefully help with the potential creasing at the bottom of the bag :smile:

Will she give an idea of the structure of the bag insert? I’ve seem a lot of their inserts arnd but am trying to picture how it would look for a backpack! I think an insert would hopefully help with the potential creasing at the bottom of the bag :smile:

The insert will look exactly like the other inserts that are pictured on her website. You can go to the Samorga site to see them. The only difference is whether or not you want more pockets, the thickness of the insert, dimensions (will still be rectangular), and color. If the bottom of the bag is your only concern, you could try making your own base shaper? I’m getting an insert because I like to keep my stuff organized. The Samorga insert should help reinforce the bottom and sides of the backpack too (I like my bags to look more structured rather than slouchy). I’ve bought many Samorga inserts in the past so I always go with them

The insert will look exactly like the other inserts that are pictured on her website. You can go to the Samorga site to see them. The only difference is whether or not you want more pockets, the thickness of the insert, dimensions (will still be rectangular), and color. If the bottom of the bag is your only concern, you could try making your own base shaper? I’m getting an insert because I like to keep my stuff organized. The Samorga insert should help reinforce the bottom and sides of the backpack too (I like my bags to look more structured rather than slouchy). I’ve bought many Samorga inserts in the past so I always go with them
Thanks so much for the info. I’ll look into ordering one soon!

Hi Ladies, does anyone know if the Business Affinity backpack is still available to buy, or was it only for year 2017? if yes, maybe you know the price. I guess it is more expensive than Urban spirit, maybe someone knows Urban's price, too? thanks a lot for help!

Hi, I am so Glad I found this discussion!

I have a lamb skin urban spirit in small size..I am thinking if I should sell it and get the calfskin new season instead.

Has anyone used both and knows the difference between the durability and amount of creasing?

Thanks so much :heart:

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
Hi Ladies, does anyone know if the Business Affinity backpack is still available to buy, or was it only for year 2017? if yes, maybe you know the price. I guess it is more expensive than Urban spirit, maybe someone knows Urban's price, too? thanks a lot for help!

i believe business affinity backpack is back bc i am also seeing the BA in the top handle style. it's on chanel.com for $4500. US small size is $3700 and large is $4100 (used to be $3400 small and $3700 large), ugh can't believe price already went up on the US! it's only been around since 2016!!

Reactions: Kristupa
SOOO HAPPY TO JOIN THIS CLUB!!! my dream combo of black calfskin + chevron + silver hw. (missed it in 2016 when luxury backpacks were still new to the scene and was hesistant to spend that much on a backpack, but since they are now more popular than ever i finally went for it!!) i'm so glad i decided to wait for this combo to reappear and didn't settle on the one i tried on last fall (gorgeous but not the holy grail!). WHOO HOO!!

Attachments

• IMG_9752.jpg
    IMG_9752.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,395