back @ Vegas Hermes AGAIN----feb 07'!!

Sounds like you're having a blast! Vegas is such a great place! I'm happy you got to meet a tPF member. I also like the Vegas Hermes store. The SAs are very friendly. I'll be back out there in September. Keep us updated.

just got back from H! picked up a buenaventura messenger bag for DH as a Vday gift. they had increased the price to about $350 more, but the (shrinkwrapped) box that they brought upstairs for me still had the pre-markdown ticket on it, so they had to ring it up at that price for me!! YAAAAY!!! i ordered a rose shocking karo PM, which i'm going to use as a camera case. and i also ordered a violet karo GM to use for my makeup. DH suggested getting the charm bracelet for me as a *bonus* Vday/vegas trip gift, but they didn't have any in the store. darn..... so unfortunately, i didn't get to walk out of the store with any H items for myself this time. we'll be back in about 3 wks though....i'll be picking up the karos and the fuschia croc band then.

oh yes...and for all those wondering, i did indeed replenish my "secret stash"!!! hehehe :devil: :devil: :devil:

a relief dealer caught me putting some chips in my bag and when DH colored in his chips, the dealer asked me "how about the ones in ur purse?" OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! what a stupid chic!! i swear i wanted to kill her!!! :noggin: i thought i was busted but the weird thing is, DH didn't even realize what she had said to me!!?? hahahah whew!!! that was a close call huh??

btw: the birkin i was offered yesterday was a 30cm noisette vache liagee PH. it came from the back and my SA didn't put it out on the floor after i had turned it down. supposedly, he said he was offering it to his clients only :shrugs:

pic #1

our dinner on the plane: tortilla corn soup, shrimp teriyaki with fried rice, cheesecake -- i LOVE airplane food!!! :love: :love:

pic #2, #3

DH checking in at bellagio

pic #4

miss BJ kelly waiting for the bellboy with her LV siblings in bellagio's VIP lounge

pic #5

PBC & CVYXR!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• 1stclassdinner.jpg
    1stclassdinner.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 381
  • bellagioVIPcheckin.jpg
    bellagioVIPcheckin.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 401
  • bellagioVIPcheckin2.jpg
    bellagioVIPcheckin2.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 398
  • checkinkelly.jpg
    checkinkelly.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 405
  • cvyxrPBC.jpg
    cvyxrPBC.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 427
pic #1

our dinner on the plane: tortilla corn soup, shrimp teriyaki with fried rice, cheesecake -- i LOVE airplane food!!! :love: :love:

pic #2, #3

DH checking in at bellagio

pic #4

miss BJ kelly waiting for the bellboy with her LV siblings in bellagio's VIP lounge

pic #5

PBC & CVYXR!!! :yahoo:

Great pics. Looks like you both had a wonderful time!!

Love the Kelly!!

here we are having dinner at FIX inside bellagio. i love eating here bc everything is made into mini sizes!! perfect proportions!

pic #1

DH and i -- i'm eating lobster YUM :yahoo:

pic #2

appetizers -- oysters, mini lobster tacos, sushi

pic #3

DH's mini kobe beef burgers with a side of fried macaroni & cheese

Attachments

• fixdinner3.jpg
    fixdinner3.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 337
  • fixdinner2.jpg
    fixdinner2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 334
  • fixdinner1.jpg
    fixdinner1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 371
here are some pics of DH with his new H buenaventura messenger bag and his H belt to match! funny, but he thought he was wearing the black side of the belt but (with the camera flash) it looks like he wore the brown!! haha :shrugs: :shrugs:

Attachments

• vegasfeb07'.jpg
    vegasfeb07'.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 370
  • DHvegas1.jpg
    DHvegas1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 351
  • DHvegas2.jpg
    DHvegas2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 304
  • DHvegas3.jpg
    DHvegas3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 314
  • checkingout.jpg
    checkingout.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 349
thank u!! glad u all enjoyed the pics!! i had fun taking them -- even though DH thought i was seriously camera crazy.

emanu: the fried mac & cheese is TDF!!! they're called "adult mac & cheese" on the menu!! :yes: we get it everytime we're there!!

blee: thank u!! we'll be back again in 3 wks!