back @ Vegas Hermes AGAIN----feb 07'!!

Jun 27, 2006
DH and i arrived late last night. checked in @ bellagio and had 30 min left b4 store closing, so we went downstairs to check out the store and say hi to my SA. amazing, but it was DH's idea to go to H!!! "so honey, do u wanna go down to H to see if there's anything interesting??" OOOOMMMMGGGG!!! well H*LL yea of course!!!! so off we went. they had one 28cm choc box sellier kelly with PH, a 30cm black mate croc with diamonds birkin, a blk lizard JPG clutch with diamonds ($16k), and TONS of garden parties. then today after DH won some $$$ at the BJ tables, we went for a lil shopping trip. bought a pair of chanel patent wedge shoes (with the quilted cork heels) and then hopped on over to H again. my SA brought out a beautiful 30cm birkin for me from the back but it was PH and i'm only interested in GH. so i had to turn it down. anyway, will be back again tomorrow. our host is sending us on a real shopping spree over at caesar's tomorrow, so even though there's no H, let's see what esle i can score over at the forum shops. nite nite for now.....