Back from vacation with some special presents! <3

Oh how great is your haul??!! Congrats on your purchases and your anniversary! You crack me up, "uptown on vacation" Since NYC is right there all the time, it seems weird to me that people actually go there for vaca and then you going "uptown" to get away!! OMG! LOL!!! :smile:) Best wishes!

OMG what a haul! Girl, you keep outdoing yourself! Congrats on your anniversary and your very special purchases, esp the Firebird! I thought the little white doll was a bunny, but now I'm not so sure...?!

yay caley! woo, hehehe. :heart: i will live vicariously through you for the watercolor speedy vvn. the tahitiennes, um...MIGHT have to get a pm one, saw it in person and wow - gorgeous. i also don't think i will get the vernis violette alma :crybaby: but, i've wanted the firebird since 1st sight of it and i actually got so lucky in getting one so i'm complete, hehe. the camo line, eh - have to see it - maybe a small accessory, cause for a bag in it i don't know if i'd be head over heels. inclusions...always, lol.

can't wait to see your tahitiennes and vvn 30!

lvgucciaddict38- lol, that's so funny, my friends were saying that too...like - ooh a vacation, what like a mile from your home? lol.....

jellybebe- thanks sweetie! lol..yeah..i think it's like a bunny/person/alien/flying hybrid thingie. if anyone know the true identity of kuta kuta kai kai, then do say! lol...he's frigin adorable though. there was a pink one oo, but he had a lazy eye and it bothered me.:heart: