back from the outlet w/ my legacy haul....

Ok, the prices were:

Ali $215
Mandy $331
Satchel $295

Total of $841
Original Prices were:
Ali $449
Mandy $719
Satchel $629

The prices are hard to read and distinguish, so they maybe off buy a few bucks -They were 20% off plus an additional 10%

yay... i was eyeing the white bags but i have a white ergo that i LOVE and have been stalking the black and decided to try the whiskey.. love it!

I can't believe all the great legacy stuff that just hit the outlet..this is INSANE! I love all your gorgeous finds! Did they have any of these bags in whiskey? Oh my....

what was the price for each? That's amazing! I knew it was odd that all of the ali's were gone from Jax.....I might have to see if mine has any and buy it again. I do love ali, I could fight through the weight!

yeah, extremely odd - i thought it was odd when they told me a month ago i could still order the 06 Satchel too.... i thought hmmm

the SA's were amazed and could not believe how fast they were flying off the shelf, but supposedly they have alot of them....alot and they also commented on how know had any idea they were getting some of the Legacy pieces....

i have wanted that black legacy for a long time, and i never thought i would ever come across the Mandy again....

I can't believe all the great legacy stuff that just hit the outlet..this is INSANE! I love all your gorgeous finds! How much was the legacy courier? Did they have any of these bags in whiskey? Oh my....

oh yeah, they had everything in Black, Whiskey and Parchment oh and natural.... they had plenty of the Satchels, the Mandy's (although they were pretty much gone) and the Ali's looked like they were short on, but she said they had plenty... so perhaps there were more in the back...

i still cannot believe they had this stuff - this makes me think they are going to be releasing a bunch of new legacy stuff for the boutique's..... a bunch....

i am sooo greedy, i really wished i had bought the black Ali now too....i will not be going back to get it, but i wished i had... oh well... i didnt realize how cute the Ali's were and I didnt not realize how big the Mandy Letter Courier is...wow....

The pain! I can't take the pain!!! I have a Mandy and an 06 Satchel, but your prices are...hold on I'm going to :throwup: I want more satchels and Mandys. I NEED more satchels and Mandys! LOoooove the satchel in natural!! I hope my outlet has them too.