Back from Rue Cambon with these... Plus Paris windows pics!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    I was in Paris for 4 days celebrating my husbands birthday! I visited all Chanel Paris boutiques starting from Rue Cambon that was well stocked and was assisted by the wonderful and kind Ornella! Then i visited the Rue Royale store that was very crowded but still well stocked. The next day i visited the avenue Montaigne store that Paris Hilton was there a day later than me but i found the staff to be a little unattentive and the store not so well stocked. I am attaching images of the goodies i bought plus Paris Chanel windows!!! I may add later other pics i've taken! I had a great time and i would love to share this with my pf friends!
    RIMG0179.jpg

RIMG0180.jpg

RIMG0187.jpg

RIMG0190.jpg

Me outside Rue Cambon store...
    RIMG0014.jpg

2. Wow! Gorgeous purchases!!!!! Congrats everything is gorgeous! Thanks for posting these pics! Looks like a fantastic trip!

3. OOOOOOOoooooooooo I love the window, but I love your purchases even more. SOOOOO CUTE! Congrats!!!!!!

4. i love your goodies handbagaddict! that flap looks so sleek!!!!! i would love to see more pics from your trip! :wlae:

5. Love the stuff you picked up! Nice photo of you and your dreamy Birkin too! Would love to see more pics of the trip!

6. Rue Fb. St Honore Store...
    RIMG0026.jpg

Avenue Montaigne store...
    RIMG0131.jpg

Me outside Rue Cambon stotre:P
    RIMG0015.jpg

Rue Royale:
    RIMG0017.jpg

Back to the hotel from a day of shopping in Paris:yahoo:...
    RIMG0040.jpg

7. Great haul!! Congrats!

8. Very nice! Gorgeous haul. Thanks for sharing.

9. Lovely hoots!!

10. Beautiful! Love all the pics! Very scary for this CChanelaholiCC...but isn't Paris wonderful :rolleyes:

11. Wow, what a haul! Congrats on all of your purchases!

12. Love your pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

13. WOw gorgeous bag! Congrats

14. Love all of your gorgeous purchases. Congrats on such a great haul!

15. Beautiful purchases. Congrats and thanks for all of the store pics.