Back from Rue Cambon with these... Plus Paris windows pics!!!

WOW.. love your bag!! does it come in any other colour?? cant wait for your modeling pics with it :smile:

I was in Paris for 4 days celebrating my husbands birthday! I visited all Chanel Paris boutiques starting from Rue Cambon that was well stocked and was assisted by the wonderful and kind Ornella! Then i visited the Rue Royale store that was very crowded but still well stocked. The next day i visited the avenue Montaigne store that Paris Hilton was there a day later than me but i found the staff to be a little unattentive and the store not so well stocked. I am attaching images of the goodies i bought plus Paris Chanel windows!!! I may add later other pics i've taken! I had a great time and i would love to share this with my pf friends!
View attachment 1017917

View attachment 1017918

View attachment 1017919

View attachment 1017920

Me outside Rue Cambon store...
View attachment 1017922

What a great trip-Thanks for pics!
attachment.php

Thanks for sharing pics! Congrats on all the lovely purchases. I looooove that you were there in Paris celebrating your hubby's bday but ended up with such nice things! I wanna celebrate everyone's bday that way. JK! Heh ehh! :lol: Congrats once again and enjoy!! :yahoo:

Love your pictures from Paris and your new additions to your collection. My dream is to visit Paris ...but I come to Greece every summer to visit family. My very first LV was bought over 10 years ago in Athens!

Thanks so much everyone for your nice comments:biggrin:!!! You are all very kind and sweet!!! I am adding more pictures from my trip!

Paris Champs Elysee...
RIMG0007.jpg

Rue Fb. St Honore...
RIMG0018.jpg

RIMG0021.jpg

Eiffel Tower
RIMG0162.jpg

Me at St Louis island with my moden chain...
RIMG0109.jpg

Last edited: