Back from Louis Vuitton with 2 wonderful bags! I'm excited!

See.... I told you so, I told you so..... LOL.....
I knew that you would love the Manhattan PM. Once you actually see it in person and hold it ..... what can I say.... it is hard to resist! I am using mine today and I feel like a princess. So... yeah... you made a great choice. And your red Alma is equally fantastic. I thought that the mono Alma was going to be my next purchase but.... now.... I am not so sure. I love the red. I will have to check it out. So enjoy your new babies and sleep well tonight knowing that you made two great choices today.

See.... I told you so, I told you so..... LOL.....
I knew that you would love the Manhattan PM. Once you actually see it in person and hold it ..... what can I say.... it is hard to resist! I am using mine today and I feel like a princess. So... yeah... you made a great choice. And your red Alma is equally fantastic. I thought that the mono Alma was going to be my next purchase but.... now.... I am not so sure. I love the red. I will have to check it out. So enjoy your new babies and sleep well tonight knowing that you made two great choices today.
That's so nice from you - thank you! Don't buy a Mono Alma - I have sold mine after a few months because of the vacchetta bottom. I'm so careful with my bags, all the same, the corners was a little dirty and that's what I don't like absolutely! I love the Mono very much, but I would never buy an other one. The Epi is soo easy to handle, no problems with vacchetta and it's so elegant and beautiful! Hopefully my opinions are helpful for you. This night I'll sleeep veryyyyyy good - have a wonderful sleep too.:yes:

What wonderful choices, especially the Manhattan P.M.

As I said in previous post, I love mine after using it for a year and a half.

Congratulations, and enjoy your new bags.

That's so nice from you - thank you! Don't buy a Mono Alma - I have sold mine after a few months because of the vacchetta bottom. I'm so careful with my bags, all the same, the corners was a little dirty and that's what I don't like absolutely! I love the Mono very much, but I would never buy an other one. The Epi is soo easy to handle, no problems with vacchetta and it's so elegant and beautiful! Hopefully my opinions are helpful for you. This night I'll sleeep veryyyyyy good - have a wonderful sleep too.:yes:

Oh Atlantique,

Parles-tu francais? Je me rappele que tu parles francais. Alors, je pense que tu as mon age. J'ai 53 ans. Je ne dors pas bien beaucoup de nuits parce que touts les problemes avec la menopause. Tu comprends? Donc je suis sensible a tes amities pour un nuit de bon sommeil. Merci! Tu n'aimes pas le mono Alma parce que le sac se sale. Je me sens mal parce que j'adore cet sac. Mais je tiendrai compte de toi et je regarderai le epi Alma. A propos.... ton anglais est superbe! Vraiment! En ce moment je regarde mon Manhattan PM et j'aime qu'il ya une autre femme dans un autre pays qui fait la meme chose. C'est genial!!!!!!