Back from Italy!

:drool: I love Venice; didn't have a chance to get to the BV store :sad: . Congrats on your beautiful purchases!! When you have time I'd love to hear a description of the shop and what your experience was like. I'm living vicariously thru you : )

Nymph, wanted to check with you if the pricing is cheaper (and by how much) in Italy. My gut feel is around 10-15% cheaper than Singapore?

Thanks Ladies!! (ms piggy, I was hoping at least someone would notice that I hadn't checked in in a bit :crybaby:)

Sorry for the lack of updates. Work's been crazy since I'd got back (big event tonight), and I haven't had time to take pics of anything! Actually, I haven't even uploaded the pics that I took on the trip :shame:

RoseMary - Soz, it was my first time to Venice, so I can't tell you what's new.

Greentea - The large Veneta was 1180 Euro, the phone straps were 70 Euro, and my card holder was 130 Euro if my memory serves me right.

boxermom - The BV shop was gorgeous! They had a large chandelier in the middle of the shop, so everything was bathed in yellow light. Don't remember seeing any women's RTW - They had mostly bags, and sandals from the Resort collection. The men's stuff were in a small area, like little separate room from the main shop floor, where they had bags and shoes.

They have 3 SAs, which were the most lovely ladies. One of whom is Japanese, who's married to an Italian, hence her being in Venice. They're all SO helpful, and extremely patient! The store manager is called Alfonso, and he's quite the character. :supacool:

Will try to post pics asap!

P/s They had NO more limo pieces in store - all sold out! :nuts:

Nymph, wanted to check with you if the pricing is cheaper (and by how much) in Italy. My gut feel is around 10-15% cheaper than Singapore?

The large Veneta is the only basis of comparison I have to work on... It's approx S$2700 in Singapore, whereas I bought mine for 1180 Euro, which is S$2360, and only S$2077 after VAT (12%).

It's a huge difference... :yes:

I'm def on a roll here! :P

PoudrePhoneStrap.jpg

EbanoNamecardHolder.jpg

Black Veneta over this weekend hopefully!

The large Veneta is the only basis of comparison I have to work on... It's approx S$2700 in Singapore, whereas I bought mine for 1180 Euro, which is S$2360, and only S$2077 after VAT (12%).

It's a huge difference... :yes:

BIG savings indeed! The price before tax is the price of the medium Veneta. Wow, imagine the amount of stuff I could buy with all the extra savings...:graucho:

Wow!!! Can't wait to see all the pics!!!

I am going to Venice next week... super excited!!!! I am deciding which bag/brand I want to buy while in Europe... maybe BV! Thanks for sharing your story!

ms piggy - Yeah well, I kinda blew it all on the SLGs which I got. That's what you get for impulse buying. So they are soooo pretty! :tender:

xLAUx - Oooh! I was staying at the Park Hotel Villa Florita, so we managed to take a cab down to Treviso for a lil walking about. I loved the carousel in the middle of town!

Megs - You should def be seriously considering a BV! :graucho:

twinkle.tink - I'm glad to be back :yes:

Did a quick photoshoot cos I promised pics. Do pardon the terrible pics. I do NO justice to my poor Veneta, and I don't know why the pinks turn out yellow-ish :sad:

LargeVenetainNero.jpg

BVItaly.jpg

Super-fantastic gorgeous!! and you got them in Venice--what a marvelous city. Your posts just make me happy, Nymph. I love hearing about other people's travels!!