Back from Florida...I found some goodies! Come see!

Thank you!! We really love everything.

Thank you! I have to say that your reveal of the ring definitely pushed me over the edge to buy it. I saw your pictures on here and then saw it IRL and just couldn't resist it! And it's a great memory of my vacation too.

I'm always happy to be an enabler! :graucho:

Woohoo on the awesome haul!

Thank you!!

It sounds like you had fun in Florida! Great buys! I love the heart earrings...they are very pretty! Twins on the love letter charm...that is one of my favorites. I love the gathered wallet, too...what a special find! Enjoy all your goodies...and put those scarves on your bags!;)

Thanks, we had a blast! The heart earrings were my first Coach jewelry purchase, I just couldn't resist them. They look small but are surprisingly big on, I couldn't want them any bigger on me. lol...I definitely need to get in the habit of using the scarves! They are just so cute.

omg love letter charm at the outlet?! WTF?!

I know, I was pretty surprised to find it! I've read of a couple other people seeing them at their outlets but I don't think it's in huge numbers. I could be wrong though. I was shocked to find it and then on the $19 rack to boot!

Great Haul! Love it all especially the gathered wallet in pearl grey. I so need this for my gathered pg sophia

Thanks!! You definitely need the PG gathered wallet for your lovely Sophia!

Gorgeous, gorgeous buys! I wish my outlet had some of the goodies that you found. First, I have to say that I love all the wallets that you bought. They're beautiful, especially the gathered wallet. I cannot believe that you found the love/stamp fob for only $19, what a steal! I also like the jewellery that you picked up. They're really cute.

Congratulations and enjoy :smile:

I think that the wallet will be good. I have the purple and the black and they look perfect even after using them a lot! I know that they are darker colors but I'm still going to try not to worry too much about the light color. It's just so pretty.

That's good to know about the earrings! I'm actually really tempted to get the matching starfish earrings but was worried about it. I just got some sterling silver earrings but I haven't worn them yet.

I kept smelling my wallet today .. LOL! I will definitely pick up another colour if I ever see it at my outlet!!

Were your sterling silver earrings from Coach? I have the owls and just picked up the skulls :smile:!

Gorgeous goodies! Congrats!

Thank you! :smile:

Gorgeous, gorgeous buys! I wish my outlet had some of the goodies that you found. First, I have to say that I love all the wallets that you bought. They're beautiful, especially the gathered wallet. I cannot believe that you found the love/stamp fob for only $19, what a steal! I also like the jewellery that you picked up. They're really cute.

Congratulations and enjoy :smile:

Thanks!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the love/stamp fob on the rack of fobs. We had just been there the day before and it wasn't there and I ran up to grab it.

I kept smelling my wallet today .. LOL! I will definitely pick up another colour if I ever see it at my outlet!!

Were your sterling silver earrings from Coach? I have the owls and just picked up the skulls :smile:!

lol...the gathered wallets do smell really good! I imagine that the gathered Sophias/MSB smell even better!! One of these days, I'll have to get one of them.

Yeah, the sterling silver heart earrings are Coach. The little owls are so cute!! My outlet had the earrings are the matching necklace. I was very tempted to buy them. The necklaces are never long enough for me though.

Love all of your goodies! Looks like you and your mom had lots of fun at the outlet! Congrats and enjoy everything!

Thank you. We had lots of fun at the outlet! I bet the SAs missed us when we didn't come back in twice a day! :lol:

Congrats on all your purchases. It looks like you got lucky and found some beautiful items. Enjoy!!!

Thanks! I'm loving everything. And definitely going through withdrawals of not having an outlet close anymore.