Back from Florida...I found some goodies! Come see!

Congrats now on all YOUR goodies! I picked up the gathered wallet too and used it for the first time today -- all I have to say is, WHY didn't I get one of these before?!!

I have earrings that match the ring you got and I LOVE how they can be worn with so many different outfits because of the two colours!! I really like your Starfish wristlet too -- very cute and I think it looks great in your pic :smile:.

What a great haul :smile:!

Aren't the gathered wallets amazing?! I just love them SO much! They are my all time favorite wallets. I have the parchment on hold for me also (still FP though). I think I'm addicted. :lol: What color did you get?

I was so tempted by the purple and pink earrings! They are super cute. My ears are sensitive though and I didn't know how that would work. I wish I had bought them now though.

Thanks!! I'm really excited about all my stuff. I think I bought things that I will actually get a lot of use out of.

My mom is so cute. We went out to lunch today and she had switched everything to her new Maggie. She just loves her so much. She kept asking how good it looked on her. And it does look fabulous! She's definitely addicted. lol.

I love my watch and I'm glad that I bought it. It was hard to buy because I found it on the first night of the vacation and didn't want to blow a ton of money the first day but I was afraid it wouldn't be there when I went back. I've worn it everyday since then and I'm so glad that I bought it!

The gathered wallet was such a shock considering that it's still on the website! There was another Pearl Gray one there and a Blush colored one. No gathered bags though. I'm not a huge Sophia fan but I probably wouldn't have been able to say no to the gathered Sophia!

Wow! You and your mom did great at the outlets! How fun that must have been to have a Coachie shopping buddy with you. Love all your mom's finds, she did really great. And even though you didn't find a bag, you found a lot of great stuff too! I love all your new jewelry. And the starfish wristlet looks like it will coordinate nicely with your gunmetal wallet. Love the colors on the mini skinny. Lucky find on that love letter fob too! And I really love the watch! You'll be able to enjoy that for years to come! I've also been on a bit of a watch kick myself!

Oh, and I love the gathered wallet! That was another great outlet find! I've never seen anything gathered at my outlets. We're wallet sisters, I guess. I have the grey gathered and I'm crazy about it!

Congrats on all your wonderful new goodies!

Aren't the gathered wallets amazing?! I just love them SO much! They are my all time favorite wallets. I have the parchment on hold for me also (still FP though). I think I'm addicted. :lol: What color did you get?

I was so tempted by the purple and pink earrings! They are super cute. My ears are sensitive though and I didn't know how that would work. I wish I had bought them now though.

LOVE them!! I picked up the pearl gray too on Friday. I had the Sophia at one time, but returned it since I was just TOO nervous to have a bag in all gathers in such a light colour. I think I should be okay with the wallet .. LOL!

The earrings are great. I have a few pairs of Coach earrings and I have sensitive ears as well (but they might be as sensitive as yours); have never had a problem yet -- knock wood :smile:. Have you purchased any of their sterling silver earrings?

Sounds like pure heaven......my dream getaway.....

It was! I live in IL so it's completely landlocked. I had never seen the ocean and I said that this year I'm going. So we planned a trip to Florida and it just so happened to have an outlet nearby. :graucho: We loved it so much, we're thinking about going next year!

LOVE them!! I picked up the pearl gray too on Friday. I had the Sophia at one time, but returned it since I was just TOO nervous to have a bag in all gathers in such a light colour. I think I should be okay with the wallet .. LOL!

The earrings are great. I have a few pairs of Coach earrings and I have sensitive ears as well (but they might be as sensitive as yours); have never had a problem yet -- knock wood :smile:. Have you purchased any of their sterling silver earrings?

I think that the wallet will be good. I have the purple and the black and they look perfect even after using them a lot! I know that they are darker colors but I'm still going to try not to worry too much about the light color. It's just so pretty.

That's good to know about the earrings! I'm actually really tempted to get the matching starfish earrings but was worried about it. I just got some sterling silver earrings but I haven't worn them yet.

BellestChele it sounds like you had a great trip!! You and your mom really scored at the outlets!! :party:

I love your starfish wristlet and stackable rings!! It sounds like the perfect accessories to take on your dinner and dolphin cruise!

I am so happy for you that you scored the gathered wallet at the outlet!! I have to say that it is also my favorite wallet. I think my outlet is getting a little tired of me calling everyday and asking if they have any in stock. I would love to score a pearl gray one like yours.

Your ponytail scarves, earrings, love letter fob, and mini skinny are all very cute! I really like the idea of using the mini skinny for coupons and store credits. The gunmetal wallet is gorgeous!! I love it!! The watch is so beautiful!!

Congrats on everything BellestChele!! :yahoo:

BellestChele it sounds like you had a great trip!! You and your mom really scored at the outlets!! :party:

I love your starfish wristlet and stackable rings!! It sounds like the perfect accessories to take on your dinner and dolphin cruise!

I am so happy for you that you scored the gathered wallet at the outlet!! I have to say that it is also my favorite wallet. I think my outlet is getting a little tired of me calling everyday and asking if they have any in stock. I would love to score a pearl gray one like yours.

Your ponytail scarves, earrings, love letter fob, and mini skinny are all very cute! I really like the idea of using the mini skinny for coupons and store credits. The gunmetal wallet is gorgeous!! I love it!! The watch is so beautiful!!

Congrats on everything BellestChele!! :yahoo:

Thank you, Veronica!! I think that the FL outlet was tried of me calling them about the gathered wallet too! I took a chance and called an outlet in Alabama, about an hour and a half away from where we were staying in Florida. I about fell out of my chair when they told me that they had the blush and the pearl gray! I was able to do a charge hold and I picked it up on the way to FL. So definitely don't stop calling your outlet! I bet that some will show up.

Thank you for all the compliments. I'm really loving everything!

Awww .... what a fun trip! It sounds like you had a great time! Wonderful finds, some steals & deals, and great company to cap it off - what more could you want?! Ok, maybe the gathered sophia - but still A++!!

Great buys for both you and your Mother and we are twins on the stacked beach ring. I just got mine too, isn't it gorgeous and perfect for vacation (or anytime!)

O-M-G....What a great Haul! I LOVE everything that you got starting with that gorgeous watch! How beautiful is that! I love your Mom's stuff too. I wish the Maggie's stayed better on my shoulder as your Mom's bag is gorgeous! Your jewelry is so pretty and the wristlet really is perfect..for your trip and for the summer. I do the same thing with my coupons, isn't it fun? I'm sure you have plenty of bags that the scarves will look so pretty on! I'm glad to finally see the pics. Great vaca! Glad you are home safe and sound!