Back from Cali, with a new Gucci in tow! Gucci BH's experience!

Love the bag and I really enjoyed looking at your holiday pics. You look so radiant!!! I need a holiday I think... :P

OMG and don't even get me started on those cupcakes. I love cupcakes!!! I haven't tried any of those but they sure look good.

Love the bag and I really enjoyed looking at your holiday pics. You look so radiant!!! I need a holiday I think... :P

OMG and don't even get me started on those cupcakes. I love cupcakes!!! I haven't tried any of those but they sure look good.

Thank you. Yes, holidays are definately necessary to maintain a radiant glow. :P One can never take too many vacations!!

I love the bag and it looks great on you! The bag is so cute and unique. Is there any other bag from fall that you fell in love with?

And can you believe that i've been living in cali all my life and have never been to rodeo drive? haha. i must go there. I usually just shop at south coast or beverly center. i think i'm missing out! haha.

Wow, great bag! I like the leather design on this. I had 10 cupcakes in the past few days, all from different places, and Sprinkles beats them all hands down. The only problem now is that I get reflux at the mere thought of cupcakes, lol.

I should have taken a better photo of me using the bag on vacation but I guess I wasn't thinking. I was using my Gucci mesenger bag most of the time which I find SO comfortable for all day travel. Anyway, you can't really tell but this is what I wore with it one night in Palm Springs.. with the Sonny Bono statue :P.

Ooooh, faboulus bag. And, you wear the colours so well!

I should have taken a better photo of me using the bag on vacation but I guess I wasn't thinking. I was using my Gucci mesenger bag most of the time which I find SO comfortable for all day travel. Anyway, you can't really tell but this is what I wore with it one night in Palm Springs.. with the Sonny Bono statue :P.

How cute! You look so happy... and you should be with that AMAZING bag on your arm! ..cant go wrong with Gucci...:tup: