Baby Sage or Sabrina? Opinions

Ladybugkg

Oct 1, 2012
Tennessee
I currently have a large black leather Sabrina but really want a black baby sage. What do you all think? Sell my Sabrina and buy a baby sage or keep sabrina.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I have never been a big fan of sabrina (sorry!) but I love the baby sage!

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
In case u need some enabling... ;) Here's my black baby sage (she's one of my top 5 over on the top 5 thread):

image-3253885334.jpg

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I really love the Sabrina and own several but in the black I think it has a "doctor's bag" look. So in this case I would vote for the BS

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
I had 3 Sabrina's in the past (large, small, leather, fabric) and I've sold them all :[ I do kinda miss it but at the same time I have my Fawn baby Sage and I love her to bits!! Love that it's easier to get into than my Sabrina, love that it has an outside pocket, and love that I can wear it as a crossbody! Ummmm as much as I love Sabrina bags my vote is for getting a baby sage....or if you can keep your Sabrina and find a bs for a good price I'm sure you can find one at the outlet??

PiojisPink

Pink Lover
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
South Florida
I would buy a BS, but a woven one, the regular leather one feels like plastic to me and I had to return it to Coach because it gave me an allergy while wearing it crossbody, twice!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I currently have a large black leather Sabrina but really want a black baby sage. What do you all think? Sell my Sabrina and buy a baby sage or keep sabrina.
haha i'm on that same lust, tho its sell my black sophia for a baby sage :smile:
I have a large sabrina and its just a puddle.. so I personally would sell it and go for the sage as its a more structured bag but not stiff.
Are you looking for a black woven or plain leather ?