Baby Sage or Sabrina? Opinions

I had 3 Sabrina's in the past (large, small, leather, fabric) and I've sold them all :[ I do kinda miss it but at the same time I have my Fawn baby Sage and I love her to bits!! Love that it's easier to get into than my Sabrina, love that it has an outside pocket, and love that I can wear it as a crossbody! Ummmm as much as I love Sabrina bags my vote is for getting a baby sage....or if you can keep your Sabrina and find a bs for a good price I'm sure you can find one at the outlet??

I currently have a large black leather Sabrina but really want a black baby sage. What do you all think? Sell my Sabrina and buy a baby sage or keep sabrina.

haha i'm on that same lust, tho its sell my black sophia for a baby sage :smile:
I have a large sabrina and its just a puddle.. so I personally would sell it and go for the sage as its a more structured bag but not stiff.
Are you looking for a black woven or plain leather ?

In case u need some enabling... ;) Here's my black baby sage (she's one of my top 5 over on the top 5 thread):

View attachment 2007133

that is the bag i'm after..... she is so pretty!
2007133d1357279292-baby-sage-or-sabrina-opinions-image-3253885334.jpg

Hopefully my friend will still be willing to sell hers when income tax comes in...