[B]Got 2nd...& 3rd bbags! Officially addicted!

I totally LOVE that Vert Gazon Brief. I love that colour and the style looks so fab on the body! It's great how your collection is so versatile already. Most people start off with neutrals, browns & black before venturing into the bold colours -good on you! I like your style - BIG TIME!

attachment.php

She looks positively royal!!! Beautiful!!

Wow! CONGRATS on your new bbags! I tried on a brief at NM the other day and I loved it! The SA (of course, a little BIASED) said I was WORKING that bag...so I bet you're WORKING your new brief as well!

What an incredible bbag family! Love the colors!

Nanaz, chpwhy, blessings, turtlejd, sandyinspace, zacorey, icklemia, christie:
Thanks for the compliments! :cutesy: Everyone on this forum is so great!
BlueHourGirl: I think we're both pug and bbag addicts :P we'll need a dual rehab
KDC: Actually, I think we have very similar taste looking at your list of colors! Those are pretty much my faves too - love all the beautiful colors!
Allyboobop: Yes, Ms. VG brief is definitely the :queen: of the family
Pinkchristie22: I'm glad you agree I need magenta and violet now I just need to convince my DH...:rolleyes:
Babi: I agree I need a red too - my fave is Rouge vif.
Mrqx2: As soon as I got that brief I worked her out the door! I received her right before going on vacation and sure enough she came with me and I had to repack with clothes that looked good with green!