B Ban Island Club

Yes, points for trying!

I commented on your thread but will say it here too, that is a beautiful robin's egg blue! I looove that color. I am tempted by a B Bag in the Blue Layette that is on Ebay right now (do you want to see it? :graucho:). I think that color can go with so many outfits; jeans, black pants, a black dress, any sort of beige neutral. BV bags are so beautiful, sigh...

I wanna see :smile:

Yes, points for trying!

I commented on your thread but will say it here too, that is a beautiful robin's egg blue! I looove that color. I am tempted by a B Bag in the Blue Layette that is on Ebay right now (do you want to see it? :graucho:). I think that color can go with so many outfits; jeans, black pants, a black dress, any sort of beige neutral. BV bags are so beautiful, sigh...

Thank you so much, rainneday! I replied to your comment there as well... I do love the color, and it is what drew me to it!

As for the Bal in Blue Layette - I...want...to...see...it.... UGH!!! :nogood:

Awww... That's darling in the Robin's Egg Blue. Thankfully I already have two small bags that I almost never have use for as I like to carry my life around with me so dodging a flying coconut :smile:

Isn't it? I'm not sure of what that style is called, if it is in fact called a bowling bag or something else. Ha! Coconuts everywhere!

I honestly wouldn't know, hehe! :P It IS a great color though... but I WILL be strong in my resolve! (Cue superhero music). :lol:

I actually like your BV more, the weave on those bags is very special.

Well, since I have Ebay open....
Does anyone own one of these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/251536956972?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Isn't it? I'm not sure of what that style is called, if it is in fact called a bowling bag or something else. Ha! Coconuts everywhere!

I actually like your BV more, the weave on those bags is very special.

Well, since I have Ebay open....
Does anyone own one of these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/251536956972?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The weave in BVs does like spectacular... It took a while for me to understand the appeal but now I totally get it and will one day hopefully add one to my collection

The weave in BVs does like spectacular... It took a while for me to understand the appeal but now I totally get it and will one day hopefully add one to my collection

Indeed... when we're done with our ban, we should definitely look into BV more. :cool: I am tempted to get one of the Ebano hobo bags... but right now at least, I'm still strong enough to say no and stick to my ban. This thread may be helping me after all! :graucho:

Indeed... when we're done with our ban, we should definitely look into BV more. :cool: I am tempted to get one of the Ebano hobo bags... but right now at least, I'm still strong enough to say no and stick to my ban. This thread may be helping me after all! :graucho:

I agree... I love the hobo bags. I'm so not a structured bag kinda gal... Give me an uber slouchy soft leather bag (AKA Bal) and I'm a happy camper :biggrin:

I don't have one either.

Hahahahaha^ *conk*

Inw85, what is your cat's name?

His name is Wolverine because DH went to U of M and he has a little M shape in the hair on top of his head. He's just one of our zoo. We have 4 other cats and a dog. Wolverine and his two siblings were unintentional additions to the household... They were left in an abandoned building in a box when they were just days old. They couldn't stand or open their eyes yet... I couldn't help myself so DH being the wonderful guy that he is allowed our little farm to turn into a zoo to give them a home :biggrin:
They are not allowed near the purses... My first cat Stella tore two beautiful dresses to shreds and that was the end of that. Lesson learned.