B-bags Galore on Bluefly

Well, I just called Bluefly & my order didn't go through. The authorization on my card will be taken off in 24-48 hours. Actually I'm relieved. There is some iffy stuff going on...I hope some PF'ers get an authentic bag. I wanna love Bluefly SO BAD!:cry:

I'm suspect of the authenticity of these bags. I posted pics of the bales in the other Bluefly thread--what do you all think?? I now have an indigo in my cart and here's a close-up of the bales...

Attachments

• indigo.jpeg
    indigo.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 62
I have received 5 bags from bluefly. All of mine were real but you are right. The bales on that one look off. The bronze definitely appeared to be fake. Maybe some are real and some not?

Ok, I'm starting to get really paranoid now....here is the zoomed-in image of the bales on the Black First -- it looks way too square to me. What is going on here with Bluefly?

Attachments

• blackFirst_bale.jpg
    blackFirst_bale.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 27
I just called Bluefly and cancelled my order. I'm not willing to risk having three fake bags arrive. Oh well, I won't be waking up at 3:30 to check Bluefly anymore!

And here is the zoomed-in image of the bale on the Seafoam First (it's hard to tell from the photo whether is seafoam or turquoise '04). The curvature (or lack thereof) is also iffy....but not AS bad as the bale on the black one.....B-bag experts, what do you think?

Attachments

• seafoamFirst_bale.jpg
    seafoamFirst_bale.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 41
Here are the bales on their Mint First (probably they mean Pistachio). God I feel like I'm spending this morning being a bale detective....it's sad that we've come to this stage where even something from Bluefly has to be inspected so closely....

Attachments

• mintFirst_bale1.jpg
    mintFirst_bale1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 25
  • mintFirst_bale2.jpg
    mintFirst_bale2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 20