B-bag you love, but will probably never purchase

any city with GGH... i've wanted one forever but when i get to the store i always change my mind bec i think its too heavy and i probably will end up not using it

04 Marigold. I love it :yes:, but it doesn't look right with my complexion :shame:

White City with SGH or GGH. I loooove the look, but I'm too scared!

Also the blues.. I live in jeans and I'm not sure if they go together :shrugs:

03 or 04 Black First (silver or pewter HW)... whenever I find one, it's either not in the condition I'm looking for or it's too expensive :crybaby:

Apple green and magenta, even though I just loooove those two colours,- All my bags are actually all in kind of neutral colours and then I go colour-crazy in accessories instead:graucho: THis will probably change though.. The more I become addicted to b-bags, the more I lust for adding colourful bags. :girlsigh::tender:

Jaune, Olive, any color with yellow or orange base to it. Even the Spring/Summer Coral Red, just could not handle that. I have pink and blue undertones in my skin. I can handle the Bouton D'Or though as it is a clear yellow. Love the Magentas and Pinks, even the blues.

The 05 HGs: magenta, apple green and turquoise. I owned turq and an AG cp and loved the colors, but just couldn't make them work for me. I have a feeling that magenta, while I drool over the pics I see of it here (and have been tempted more than once to get because those who own it here really ROCK that color), would also be a wash.