Azur Speedy 30 on Elux (saved in cart)

I know people mean well on here, but for people looking on elux for Azur speedies it is a little frustrating that people put them in their carts that don't really want them. Now I have to keep checking elux and purseforum for azur speedys. :crybaby: Again, I do not mean to flame I know it is done with good intentions. Maybe I am wrong, I don't know. But it seems that only people who really want to buy the speedy should put it in cart?
[/quotebu

I am sorry you feel this way. I am one of the members who recently put a couple of Azur Speedies in my Elux cart. My intentions were to help out my fellow members get a bag that has been waitlisted for several months already. I am sure there are a lot of people (not purseforum members) that put these items in their cart and never buy them. At least here, we put them in our carts and let others know we have these items so they can purchase them if they wish. I am glad I made one of our members happy by helping her find the bag she wanted. As a matter of fact, several members got involved and helped out. I know if I find a hard to find bag on Elux, I will again but it in my cart and let others know about it. I respect your opinion but I know one of these days I will have the need to find a bag and I hope on my fellow members helps me out. :yes:

^^^ I understand what you are saying and again I know it is done with admirable intentions, but by putting items in your cart that you do not intend to buy you are also keeping bags away from other tpfers such as me who was on elux late last night to no avail. I did not think to try tpf to see if anyone saved one so I missed out. I do think it is great when people post on here to let people know a bag is available on elux, just not sure about saving in carts.

BTW, I did purchase an Azur Speedy 30 today from a fellow tpfer! :flowers: