Azur pouchette, yes or no?

Should I get the Azur pouchette

• DUH! it's so cute & matches nicely with any casual outfit

• NO! save some money on your next purchase & avoid getting yelled at!

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^^I would definitely get it. Like I said, its my favorite azur piece. The prices are only going to continue to go up, so now is the perfect time. For example when I got my speedy I was 17 and everyone was telling me I'm crazy. I bought it at $585, now its $620, and there is another increase on the way. I told my aunt and she just stood shut. Times are not like they used to be, and I understand your family, and the guilt they make you feel. However I am a firm believer in having quality things that will last you for decades. LVs are an investment in yourself, and you really can't go wrong with that.

If your doubts are simply about what everyone is saying then get it, but if you are doubting whether YOU really want it or not then don't.

Good luck darling, Keep us posted!!

i would say no because i hardly use mine anymore.. its a tight fit for my wallet, cles, mobile, digital camera, comb, blotters & lipgloss... i end up struggling whenever i wanna close it coz i have to arrange everything nicely. i would save up towards a more practical bag :smile: