Azur or Mini Lin speedy?

I think you should get the dune mini lin since you seem to really like that one. I think the fabric is treated with something to be stain repellant.. isn't it? I would get it and just be careful with it.

i have the mini lin in ebene and i love it... if you dont mind the sagging, they said since the mini lin is a softer material so it will sag a little more than the azur... to me the bag is easy to take care of and it looks great with everything... i had a hard time choosing between the azur and the mini lin but what made up my mind was thinking that the azur handles are going to eventually get tanned and not match the rest of the bag (you know what i mean?) good luck on whatever bag you choose and happy shopping ;)

My vote goes to Damier Azur speedy! The mini lin in dune looks too high maintenance and imagine getting dirt on that bag, it's more noticable and harder to clean off.

I was in the same dilemma...had to choose between azur speedy and mini lin dune speedy. Eventually chose the mini lin because it had no vachetta and I loved the LV logos on it. The Azur pattern seemed too bold on me and wasn't as cute as the mini lin. I haven't regretted it at all and I really love my ML speedy as an everyday bag and worry-free at that too, especially in the rain as it has no vachetta issues...

how about getting an Azur Speedy AND a ebene Mini Lin Speedy? :graucho:

LOL that's exactly what I've been thinking since!
I already have a mono speedy, so I am trying not to get too many speedys... But I just love the design so much it's hard to resist! :heart:

I'm going to the boutique this weekend and see both in person and decide.

Thanks everyone for your input!

both of them are really nice although I was at the boutique with the SO the other day and he commented that he didnt like the mini lin. I thought it looked very classy but not so much that it was stuffy and the fact that you dont have to worry about patina is a plus for me. I LOVE azur but the idea of patina just scares me ...

I think they are both hot a girl was buying her first bag and wallet and was getting the zippy mini lin and the mini lin speedy very nice, I though it would be too matchy matchy it definitely was not...it was so fun to watch her...She asked for my opinion ......I knew the SA and asked her to show her some of the other LE and season bags just for fun..arent I bad..lol...sorry for the tangent..lol..