Azur Neverfull MM/GM vs. BH....need your opinions, pls :)

Thanks for getting back to me! I went into the store thinking I would get the MM and thought the GM was too big, but after trying it on... it didn't look too big. I figure I could cinch it if I wear it out and wear it the uncinched for more of a "bag look"...do you just wear it for the summer months? Thanks!!

Congrats on your new NF GM! :yahoo: I like to wear my Azur in the spring and summer and my Ebene in the winter (because of the rainy weather) I always have one of my NFs on the dining table on "stand by" because I switch back into them often depending on activity. I use my Bloomsbury PM the most because my most favorite activity is shopping and I like my hands free for that. :graucho:

I've owned both BH and NF though sold both of them. I preferred NF over BH. It's a great size -- bigger than BH for sure. As you know, BH is "slim".

The straps never hurt me unless I had my laptop inside along with my regular goodies.

I think NF would be great for you. I haven't read the other posts yet but wondered if you have considered the Totally. I have owned her for the past year and a half and IMO, she trumps both BH and NF. She has pockets galore, a zip top, and comfortable flat straps.

Good luck deciding!!

I would say for diaper bag purpose NF GM is better but for everyday use definitely NF MM or BH! I love love my Mono NF MM soooo much! I've been using it for years! Since I love it sooo much I'm getting NF MM in Azur for my summer bag too! And I also bought BH today and I think I'll give my NF a good rest for a while =)

I was initially attracted to the NF MM in mono but my husband said that the bag looks so flimsy. I finally settled on a BH. Love the bag. Am now looking for a Damier Ebene. Thing is I see the NF MM Damier Ebene everywhere and am thinking that it's so "common" and somehow the Hampstead MM is calling to me......

i just purchased my neverfull mm in the azur pattern and love it. I am only 5'1 and was debating on getting the gm. I think even for me the mm looks kind of small cinched so i will probably be wearing it unchined most of the time. I am a big bag girl so thats not much of a help...lol As a mom myself i know with little ones it may be a pain to keep chinching the bag up all the time you want to get in and out of it so keep that in mind when choosing the size. I think both you cant go wrong with. If you carry alot of things for the kids go with the gm. If not then i think the mm would be fine. My youngest is 4 so i do carry my things and his and still have room in my mm. Good luck :smile:

Thank you! That helps! I may get the GM, since I like how it looks cinched :smile: Are you just going to wear this bag from Memorial Day-Labor Day?? Also, do you think the GM is too big for me to wear out to dinner, etc, if I cinch it? I was looking for more of a purse, not a bag, but I thought cinched, it looks more like a purse...

Thank you! That helps! I may get the GM, since I like how it looks cinched :smile: Are you just going to wear this bag from Memorial Day-Labor Day?? Also, do you think the GM is too big for me to wear out to dinner, etc, if I cinch it? I was looking for more of a purse, not a bag, but I thought cinched, it looks more like a purse...
You are welcome! I may wear this bag for Memorial Day..i guess it depends on the weather.. rain..etc. How tall are You? I think it will be fine to wear to dinner cinched. I know what you mean by the whole purse look versus bag. Cinched I think this looks definetly more purse like> Uncinched def. more bag, tote like. i love both sizes mm and gm. But if you are going to be wearing the nf more than say 60% of the time cinched , then i say go with the gm. If less than that maybe mm might be better. :smile:

You are welcome! I may wear this bag for Memorial Day..i guess it depends on the weather.. rain..etc. How tall are You? I think it will be fine to wear to dinner cinched. I know what you mean by the whole purse look versus bag. Cinched I think this looks definetly more purse like> Uncinched def. more bag, tote like. i love both sizes mm and gm. But if you are going to be wearing the nf more than say 60% of the time cinched , then i say go with the gm. If less than that maybe mm might be better. :smile:

Thank you! I am 5'10... so for some reason I think the GM looks better on me. I do like the option to wear it both ways. I really like the way it looks cinched, so I would think I may wear it mostly that way. Just didn't want it to look like I was wearing a bag to dinner :O The bag is so pretty, I can't wait to get it!

BH is like NF mm. I own the GM and used to have the mm and I never found the straps to hurt no matter how much I stuffed in there! The mm IMO is best for busy mom. The GM might get over whelming. I kept my GM because it was a gift from my husband, but the mm is the perfect size

Thank you! I am 5'10... so for some reason I think the GM looks better on me. I do like the option to wear it both ways. I really like the way it looks cinched, so I would think I may wear it mostly that way. Just didn't want it to look like I was wearing a bag to dinner :O The bag is so pretty, I can't wait to get it!
5 '10?? lol then yes by all means get the gm! You will totally rock that size! MM may look too small because you are so tall. You will love the nf when you get it. Its an awesome bag. I love my azur one so much now i want a nf in ebene. lol My hubby says you already have an ebene speedy. Men, they just dont get it when it comes to our bags. :smile:

5 '10?? lol then yes by all means get the gm! You will totally rock that size! MM may look too small because you are so tall. You will love the nf when you get it. Its an awesome bag. I love my azur one so much now i want a nf in ebene. lol My hubby says you already have an ebene speedy. Men, they just dont get it when it comes to our bags. :smile:

That is so funny you say that! I am going to be having my second baby any day now and a few weeks ago I just bought the Palermo GM as my "mom" bag. I think my husband thinks I am crazy for now wanting the Neverfull, but is is so cute for summer... I have convinced myself to get it. They are sold out online and in the store by me, so I will wait a few weeks to get it. Thanks again for you input. I will definitely get the GM :smile: