Azur Neverfull MM/GM vs. BH....need your opinions, pls :)

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
Hello,

I'm a mommy of 2 young kids so I use my BH as a personal/diaper bag and I would love to get the Azur Neverfull MM or GM for spring. I don't have a LV store near me to try them on so I'll have to do a charge send for the order. I would really appreciate your help.

My questions are

- which size when cinched is closer size to BH? BH is a very good size for me and I don't want to go smaller than BH

- How are the neverfull straps? Do they dig in your shoulders when the bag is full/heavy? Does one strap tend to fall off (like the BH)?

- any positive/negatives compared to the BH that you can share with this bag?

Thanks so much!!

I love my BH too and do not have a NF. I always didn't like them because I thought they were too common. Now upon some rec. of TPF friends. I am considering one. This is the perfect thread. Thank you. I will be watching it closley.

- which size when cinched is closer size to BH? BH is a very good size for me and I don't want to go smaller than BH

Capacity wise, the NF MM is closer to the BH. However, when it's cinched, the NF MM does not look as east/west as the BH. I can fit a lot more into my NF MM than I can my BH

- How are the neverfull straps? Do they dig in your shoulders when the bag is full/heavy? Does one strap tend to fall off (like the BH)?

Any bag you stuff heavy is going to hurt. But I really do not have a problem with my NF straps digging into my skin, causing pain. I haven't worn mine with tank tops, however. My BH straps fall off constantly. My NF straps do not.

NF is lighter weight, more stuff-able. Yeah, it's more casual looking because of the lack of hardware but the little tassels give it that carefree fun look that I want in a summer bag. The NF packs flat for storage or travel. You don't have to worry about scuffing up the NF corner piping like you do on the BH.

The negative is that you see it everywhere but I don't really mind that because it works well for me for everyday.

I bought an Azur NF for spring/summer.

This pic might help envision how the cinched/uncinched NF MMs look next to a cinched NF GM. I find my NF GM to be too floppy and big for everyday.

IMG_5852.jpg

Last edited:
I hope this helps.

BH (LxHxW) - 15.3" x 10" x 5.7"
NF MM (LxHxW) - 12.6" x 11.4" x 6.5"
NF GM (LxHxW) - 15.5" x 12.8" x 7.9"

Okay, I have NF MM. So, i can tell you it is a great size bag. Not too big or not to small. And the straps doesn't dig in the shoulder... I did try to overload my bag to see if i would have a problem with the straps. NOPE, not at all. So far, I don't see any cons about my NF. As for the sizes, you can see the comparison above, MM is almost about the same size as BH. Other info about MM that you won't find on the website is It opens about 18" and when you clinch it, It closes up to 10". :smile:

Capacity wise, the NF MM is closer to the BH. However, when it's cinched, the NF MM does not look as east/west as the BH. I can fit a lot more into my NF MM than I can my BH

Any bag you stuff heavy is going to hurt. But I really do not have a problem with my NF straps digging into my skin, causing pain. I haven't worn mine with tank tops, however. My BH straps fall off constantly. My NF straps do not.

NF is lighter weight, more stuff-able. Yeah, it's more casual looking because of the lack of hardware but the little tassels give it that carefree fun look that I want in a summer bag. The NF packs flat for storage or travel. You don't have to worry about scuffing up the NF corner piping like you do on the BH.

The negative is that you see it everywhere but I don't really mind that because it works well for me for everyday.

This pic might help envision how the cinched/uncinched NF MMs look next to a cinched NF GM. I find my NF GM to be too floppy and big for everyday.

IMG_5852.jpg

Wow!! I like how you got one on each pattern. Thanks for the pic comparison...that really helps. The MM looks small to me on this pic. Hhmmm, now leaning toward GM....

IMG_5852.jpg

Hi! I know this is an old post, but I am considering the Neverfull GM Azur, I am 5'10. When I went to the store the MM seemed a bit smaller on me, but I am looking for more of a purse than a tote (like the way it looks when cinched). I was wondering how tall you are because you said you prefer the MM for everyday?? Thanks!

I absolutely love my new NF mm in Azur & can't recommend it enough, I tried both the mm & gm in the boutique & for me the gm was too big, have a look in the clubhouse there's lots of modeling pics & you can get an idea, I don't have a problem with the straps falling off my shoulder, it really is a confortable bag to carry on your shoulder.

Hi! I know this is an old post, but I am considering the Neverfull GM Azur, I am 5'10. When I went to the store the MM seemed a bit smaller on me, but I am looking for more of a purse than a tote (like the way it looks when cinched). I was wondering how tall you are because you said you prefer the MM for everyday?? Thanks!

I'm only 5'4" and I don't carry a lot of stuff around with me everyday. I did get rid of my Neverfull GM because I just wasn't using it like I thought I would. I do kind of regret letting it go and will probably repurchase it.

If you will be cinching the NF GM daily, the GM is great for that. I agree that the MM looks small cinched. I rarely ever wear mine that way.

I'm only 5'4" and I don't carry a lot of stuff around with me everyday. I did get rid of my Neverfull GM because I just wasn't using it like I thought I would. I do kind of regret letting it go and will probably repurchase it.

If you will be cinching the NF GM daily, the GM is great for that. I agree that the MM looks small cinched. I rarely ever wear mine that way.

I originally purchased the NF MM and returned it when I couldn't fit my 17" laptop into it. I have the NF GM and it's comfortable and perfect to carry my laptop, some folders, my wallet, my ipad, and two makeup pouches. I'm only 5'2" and it never "overwhelms" my frame.

neverfull gm for a diaper bag & neverfull mm for just a everyday purse . I have the gm and it is to big for me as a everyday purse. Shoulder straps have never bothered me. The mm does look small cinched though .

i just purchased my neverfull mm in the azur pattern and love it. I am only 5'1 and was debating on getting the gm. I think even for me the mm looks kind of small cinched so i will probably be wearing it unchined most of the time. I am a big bag girl so thats not much of a help...lol As a mom myself i know with little ones it may be a pain to keep chinching the bag up all the time you want to get in and out of it so keep that in mind when choosing the size. I think both you cant go wrong with. If you carry alot of things for the kids go with the gm. If not then i think the mm would be fine. My youngest is 4 so i do carry my things and his and still have room in my mm. Good luck :smile:

Thanks for getting back to me! I went into the store thinking I would get the MM and thought the GM was too big, but after trying it on... it didn't look too big. I figure I could cinch it if I wear it out and wear it the uncinched for more of a "bag look"...do you just wear it for the summer months? Thanks!!