Azur Neverfull.. Is it me?

I like the idea of wearing it year round... I wear my NF ebene year round, even though some people think of fall/winter instead of spring/summer.

I do the exact same thing with my ebene NF. I see no reason why it can't be the same way with an azur bag. As a matter of fact, azur looks great with a white, gray or beige coat.

My WONDERFUL husband got me an Azur Speedy 30 for Christmas AND the Azur scarf. If azur was not meant to carry in the winter, LV would have never made a scarf ;) BTW, they look GORGEOUS together! :heart:

OMG, I never thought about that fact! I feel like quite a few of us have to defend ourselves for wearing our Azur in the wintertime and I didn't even think about the fact that they have the Azur scarf! :goodpost:

I won't carry my Azur bag until spring and it has nothing to do with rules, Labor day, clothes or coats that don't match. It's just because I look at it and it makes me think 'spring'. I just don't feel like carrying it in the dark dull days of winter. I'm not in the mood for it.