Azur Neverfull.. Is it me?

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
Hi,
As I posted a few days ago I got a preloved Azur NF. Everyday I have been trying to carry this bag but every time I make the attempt I always feel it looks to summery and then I swap it for my Ebene NF. Am I making too much of this whole Azur spring/summer thing?

Thx

Lux~Love

Make Multicolor Great Again!
O.G.
May 11, 2009
♥
I think of it as a spring summer bag. In fact, I had such a hard time deciding on the Monogram Nerverfull or Azur for my Christmas present. I knew if I got the Azur, I would be like you and not be able to carry it until spring. So I got the monogram and my husband promised me the Azur for Valentines. Come March 1st, monogram is going in the closet and Azur is coming out!!

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I think of Azur as spring/summer, too. Put it away until spring and I'm sure you'll love it then!!

stayseeing

Nov 12, 2011
A lot of people feel that way. I personally love breaking the "no white after labor day" rule. White in winter reminds me of snow and a winter wonderland. I love it. :smile:

AshTx.1

Nov 16, 2011
A lot of people feel that way. I personally love breaking the "no white after labor day" rule. White in winter reminds me of snow and a winter wonderland. I love it. :smile:
I agree. I think it looks great, would brighten up your day in the winter and especially with the snow!

Stayseeing, I posted my Speedy 25 Azur in the Amazing Azur Clubhouse! My husband surprised me with one for Christmas! I was in shock! It is pre-owned, but I don't care. It was really shocking that he got me one.

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
I live in sunny San Diego so I have no problem using the azur bag all year round. But even on a cloudy day, I can still manage to bring the azur out and use it. I think it's just how you pair your outifts. I tend to wear azur with whites and ebene with blacks.

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I think it can be year round and that you shouldn't be afraid to use it in winter. I think it will look fabulous!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I carry mine year 'round and I get comments on it more than any other bag I own :biggrin:
I'm not a slave to the whole summer only thinking.

AnaVeronika

May 1, 2011
Croatia
It is a summer/spring bag in my head but recently I carried it a couple of times and it did not look strange to me. It looked silly on my black coat but with lighter clothes it is ok :smile: I still consider it a summer/spring bag :biggrin:

Fairy-bag

Nov 3, 2009
Italy
It depends on the colors you usually wear I think... I love wearing white, cream, grey and beige in Winter therefore one or two Winters ago it was my everyday bag!

_Shelly_

Loves Her Baby Girl!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Virginia
My WONDERFUL husband got me an Azur Speedy 30 for Christmas AND the Azur scarf. If azur was not meant to carry in the winter, LV would have never made a scarf ;) BTW, they look GORGEOUS together! :heart:

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
I like the idea of wearing it year round... I wear my NF ebene year round, even though some people think of fall/winter instead of spring/summer.