Azur Neo Noe with Bleu Jean Leather Trim

Why does this happen to me EVERY TIME?!?!?

I just purchased a Neo Noe in mono with the blue trim and now they have this gorgeous color combo!

Happens to me so often, some examples:

I purchased speedy b Empreinte in Orient and then they came out with a slightly better shade (abricot) which was to die for! [bought new one and sold orient for a loss]
A6545FF5-3E79-4276-8A1E-7B3818E45C8C.jpeg
I purchased Montaigne bb Empreinte in Iris, but then they came out with Marine Rouge [purchased the MR color but in GM which was too big and not practical for me, so sold for a loss]
D05D2A26-47B9-4D87-ABAF-1597F6E3C62F.jpeg
Bought double V in the light pink color, and then they released it in the Marine Rouge (which I LOVE), I just purchased it in MR last night online. (so need to wait to get it) [will sell the pink one soon]
DDDBF676-DDBB-4083-BFD8-9B585A8943F9.jpeg
Ahhhhhhh!!!

Why does this happen to me EVERY TIME?!?!?

I just purchased a Neo Noe in mono with the blue trim and now they have this gorgeous color combo!

Happens to me so often, some examples:

I purchased speedy b Empreinte in Orient and then they came out with a slightly better shade (abricot) which was to die for! [bought new one and sold orient for a loss]
View attachment 4350096
I purchased Montaigne bb Empreinte in Iris, but then they came out with Marine Rouge [purchased the MR color but in GM which was too big and not practical for me, so sold for a loss]
View attachment 4350098
Bought double V in the light pink color, and then they released it in the Marine Rouge (which I LOVE), I just purchased it in MR last night online. (so need to wait to get it) [will sell the pink one soon]
View attachment 4350097
Ahhhhhhh!!!

Oh wow - I was just thinking that the Azur/Blue Jean is a beautiful combo and most who purchased the Mono/Blue Jean Combo may be upset.

Reactions: KS3 and frenchyo8