Azur Mini Pochette or Regular Pochette?

Taking everything into consideration, which one would you get?

• Azur Mini Pochette

• Azur Pochette

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both and I like the regular pochette accessory nm better.I can't fit my phone with the case on in the mini, so I cannot use it for running around and it ends up just holding "stuff" in my speedy. The regular can fit my phone, compact zippy wallet, coupon/reciept holder and a few other smalls like Burt's bees wax lip balm. Just fyi the pochette accessories is around $200 more than than the mini pochette, not $50...its actually $500 now for the regular. If a chain is why you like the mini, you can get a shoulder or cross body chain for the regular from the ebay seller rebirthday (there are many pics and reviews in the pochette clubhouse). Good luck, let us know what you get.

I have both and I like the regular pochette accessory nm better.I can't fit my phone with the case on in the mini, so I cannot use it for running around and it ends up just holding "stuff" in my speedy. The regular can fit my phone, compact zippy wallet, coupon/reciept holder and a few other smalls like Burt's bees wax lip balm. Just fyi the pochette accessories is around $200 more than than the mini pochette, not $50...its actually $500 now for the regular. If a chain is why you like the mini, you can get a shoulder or cross body chain for the regular from the ebay seller rebirthday (there are many pics and reviews in the pochette clubhouse). Good luck, let us know what you get.

I vote for the regular larger pochette also for these same reasons. I have two and frequently use them as handbags. I have various chains from the ebay seller and they are well made, classy looking, and work well. I also have one mini pochette.....I do not use it nearly as much.