Azur Delightful PM or Mono Berri PM?

I really like and prefer the Azur Delightful on you. The Berri is nice but the Delightful slouches nicely on you, also those vachetta corners would stress me out.

The Delightful does seem very refreshing. At first I kept thinking "ah but how many months out of the year will I wear Azur truly..." And then I reminded myself of my many other bags. I need to stop thinking of this purchase as my one and only and maybe consider that it's okay to change things up.

Haha if only it were me! That's a lovely SA who sent me mods. She wore it really well though. The Berri is a new release. Not even on the website yet. Thank you for your input!

I totally agree about the zipper part. I also wonder if the zipper will make the slouch awkward. I basically need to just try it on and I think my decision will be easier.

Ooh tough choice you made too. I love the NF and Delightful and the pink interior is really hard to resist.

Oh I was hoping you'd chime in! Your delightful mods are what sold me on this bag/size. I am leaning toward delightful now but just need to try on the Berri to be sure. I had to sell my Azur Galliera. I loved the bag itself but it started to patina in a weird way where it took on a grayish cast. I wonder if the previous owner had treated it with something. This might fill the gap in my collection.

Oh I think you are so right. I love TPF.

Thanks Jaidybug!

I generally buy for keeps so this a good point to consider. Thank you! I really wish LV had made those patches smaller.

Oh you sold your Galliera! Shame that happened! Thank you for complimenting my mod shots.. I love carrying my delightful [emoji4]

I love the Delightful such a comfortable bag .. The Berri is nice but the leather on the sides worry me a bit ! The Berri is year round while the Azur is a spring /summer bag ! That might be something to consider... Both look pretty on you ! As far as the zipper goes sometimes a zipper is needed ! I bought the duomo and the zipper doesn't bother me at all !

I have been debating on getting a hobo bag for a while now. Went into LV today and tried on the Delightful PM and thought it was so pretty. I have also been thinking about the Berri, which was just released. They did not have this in the store but my SA was able to text me some pictures and is reserving one for me. I was surprised by how much better it looked to me than it seemed in the look book.

I am looking for a comfortable hobo bag that I can reach into while still on my shoulder. I am not overly intimidated by Azur canvas nor vachetta. My clothing and lifestyle is fairly casual. Could you please give me your opinions on both bags? Here are some pics to help.

Berri
View attachment 3323341
View attachment 3323342

Delightful
View attachment 3323343
View attachment 3323344

Berri😍😍😍 looks so good on you!!!!! I love how it curves under the arm. The delightful was never my favourite bc it's like it's a bag jammed up in the underarm. I don't know. The Berri is so classic looking and so so so so Louis Vuitton. It's like the old Cabas bag only nicer!!😍

I love the Delightful such a comfortable bag .. The Berri is nice but the leather on the sides worry me a bit ! The Berri is year round while the Azur is a spring /summer bag ! That might be something to consider... Both look pretty on you ! As far as the zipper goes sometimes a zipper is needed ! I bought the duomo and the zipper doesn't bother me at all !

I agree with you about the zipper. Sometimes it is needed...but then again I wonder if I'd reaaaally need it because I have other bags with zippers for those occasions. I love the look of the Duomo and wish it came in more than one size as I never carry enough to fill a bag of that size. Beautifully made bag, though. I do worry what the Berriwill look like if I bump the sides.

Berri������ looks so good on you!!!!! I love how it curves under the arm. The delightful was never my favourite bc it's like it's a bag jammed up in the underarm. I don't know. The Berri is so classic looking and so so so so Louis Vuitton. It's like the old Cabas bag only nicer!!��

I agree that the Delightful is cut a little high . I think this is to accomodate the slouch. Once that develops, it is quite comfortable. I had a Galliera that was cut a little lower and loved it, but it was preowned and it patina'd very weirdly so I had to sell it. The Berri does look classic. Can't believe it is taking this long for my store to get it in.

Delightful:smile: I agree the leather on the orher bag is easily stained.

Do you think the staining of vachetta is preferable to the staining of azur canvas? I'm trying to decide which would actually be higher maintainenance.

I prefer the look of the Berri. I think it's a beautiful design, based solely on looks from your post.

The SA really wore it well didn't she? I am hoping I will know as soon as I try on the bags together.

Yes!!!! I love it too! I did a reveal but I can't find it for some reason.

Good for you! How are the corners holding up?! I'm currently deciding to get a Delightful PM Azur?! I purchased, then returned bc of all the leather! I still don't think I care for the darker patina against Azur. So for now I have a Felicie & Favorite MM are my only Azur pieces.

Good for you! How are the corners holding up?! I'm currently deciding to get a Delightful PM Azur?! I purchased, then returned bc of all the leather! I still don't think I care for the darker patina against Azur. So for now I have a Felicie & Favorite MM are my only Azur pieces.

Thanks! The corners are holding up well for me. No issues at all and the vachetta getting a patina is such a cool process. I still think about the azur/Rose ballerine combo, though. It's a beautiful pairing.

Congrats on your Berri. It is a beautiful bag. I've tried to like the delightful but just think it isn't appealing at all. Another one I am extremely impressed with is the Melie. Gorgeous bag[emoji4]

Thanks! The corners are holding up well for me. No issues at all and the vachetta getting a patina is such a cool process. I still think about the azur/Rose ballerine combo, though. It's a beautiful pairing.
These posts have been so helpful! I'm trying to decide between the mono Delightful PM and the Berri PM. I love the Berri but am also worried about the corners as I have never owned a LV purse. I'm usually picky and hyper about marks etc but my friend keeps telling me that once the colour changes I won't see the marks. I find the Delightful much more plain but I agree it seems easier to get into and more stress free.
Also how is the shoulder strap on the Berri- is it comfortable?
Thanks so much.