Alexander Wang Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

I'm waiting for my Raisin Rockie with matte black studded bottom. So excited; I also snagged it with the 30% off on top of sale items on AW.com. Got it for only $404 and it comes Monday! Perfect Christmas present to myself :P

Awesome! I got that great deal too but paid a little more because of tax.
I had actually contacted AW customer service and they said the 2nd 30% off was a glitch in their system and they almost weren't going to honor it.:wtf: So Congrats on getting in on a fab mistake. ;)

Awesome! I got that great deal too but paid a little more because of tax.

I had actually contacted AW customer service and they said the 2nd 30% off was a glitch in their system and they almost weren't going to honor it.:wtf: So Congrats on getting in on a fab mistake. ;)

Thank goodness they honored it (and no tax for me :smile: )! It's an amazing deal and not too many people knew about it. Barney's sometimes marks their bags down to below $500 but they sell out so fast!

I'm impatiently waiting on the arrival of my very 1st Wang bag. A matte black/iridescent rockie. I ordered it from nordstrom on sale for $506! The price was great my SA was awful, he did 0 follow up and I don't have a tracking number. It's definitely on its way I just don't have the details...So I'm just waiting. I can't wait for it to get here!

Still waiting :sad:

I was expecting some packages today but ups had some kind of delivery exception (the truck wasn't unloaded) and since I knew none of those were coming I didn't expect to get my rockie either. I was secretly hoping it was.

I see that this particular color combo is very popular but I'm not too worried about that. I've only seen 2 Rocco's and no Rockie's in the wild so I'm excited to be carrying something that isn't often seen where I live.

Still waiting :sad:

I was expecting some packages today but ups had some kind of delivery exception (the truck wasn't unloaded) and since I knew none of those were coming I didn't expect to get my rockie either. I was secretly hoping it was.

Me too. Now I have to be at work at noon and no one will be home so don't know if I will get it today either.

Got 3 packages today but no purse 😢

Still waiting...