Avril Lavigne

Oh my gosh! Check out the wedding-ring bling!! :-0

98948_20_122_788lo.jpg

I was just going to say... I'm not a fan of Avrils but that's a hell of a ring!

depends on your skin tone.

i personally never get a tan and am always pale. even after two weeks in egypt i was still white. :sad: i can't change it and i HATE when people ask me if i don't go outside. :rolleyes: :noggin:

me too, i'm 100% irish so i am NEVER tan! i CANNOT STAND it during the summer when EVERY person HAS to say to me "your'e so white, your'e so white" blah, blah, blah.....yeah, i get it, i'm white! if you don't like it, don't look at me! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

depends on your skin tone.

i personally never get a tan and am always pale. even after two weeks in egypt i was still white. :sad: i can't change it and i HATE when people ask me if i don't go outside. :rolleyes: :noggin:
same here! they be sarcastic and say things like wow you have been in the sun a lot lately :rolleyes: then i occasionally get asked when was the last time you went out in the sun, do you hide inside all day long? :rolleyes: yes yes i do, just to bug you haha I dont tan either, and i am very pale, but my sister is the exact opposite, she tans no matter what. I just tell them well did you know the sun is bad for your skin? haha then they shut up and walk away haha they dont know what to say :P

Affordable apparel line will reflect her own style

Avril Lavigne has put her name to a new line of clothing set to go on sale in July in the US.

The Canadian superstar who shot to fame as a teenager with her hit 'Complicated' has called the clothing line 'Abbey Dawn' after a nickname given to her by her dad.

Lavigne describes the line, which will be sold in US department store Kohls, as 'rock glam' with prices ranging from $24 to $48, and includes hoodies, jeans, and T shirts in patterns you might expect from the Sk8er girl such as skull prints.

Lavigne says she helped choose fabrics, patterns and she says she'll wear the clothes herself.

Meanwhile, Lavigne's 'Best Damn Thing' tour kicks off tonight in Victoria, Canada.