Avril Lavigne

Do you think she’s able to live on her income from her popular songs years ago?
She has a net worth of about 60 millions,so she technically could.
She never stopped making music and touring,and even though she never reached the same success of the first three records again,her tours still always sell out almost every single date.
She's superficial and kind of an hairhead,but her work is legit.

She’s nominated for something like five Junos (CDN version of Grammys) this year, so she’s still writing and putting music out there. I think she did a big tour last year with Machine Gun Kelly.

Reactions: lanasyogamama
She has a net worth of about 60 millions,so she technically could.
She never stopped making music and touring,and even though she never reached the same success of the first three records again,her tours still always sell out almost every single date.
She's superficial and kind of an hairhead,but her work is legit.

She’s nominated for something like five Junos (CDN version of Grammys) this year, so she’s still writing and putting music out there. I think she did a big tour last year with Machine Gun Kelly.
Thanks I had no idea!

Reactions: Blyen and V0N1B2
I feel like I am on the morally wrong side of this, but Mod Sun seems very unappealing to me on every level, so I can't really fault her choice. Though this romance with Tyga will probably not end well, she will most likely have fun.
I just looked them up out of curiosity, I thought Mod Sun must be in his mid-40s from his looks (ie too old to be playing dress up and singing silly songs), but he is only 35, while Avril is 38. She plays dress up and sings silly songs also, but she is beautiful and more charismatic, so I guess I give her more leeway to act silly? :smile:
I've never heard of Mod Sun until now, and I agree with you, yucky yuck, but I don't find Tyga appealing on any level either. Both are gross. :sick::sick:
(Does Tyga still have that stupid grill? If she kisses him, do her lips get stuck in the grill? Things I always wondered about LOL.)

I've never heard of Mod Sun until now, and I agree with you, yucky yuck, but I don't find Tyga appealing on any level either. Both are gross. :sick::sick:
(Does Tyga still have that stupid grill? If she kisses him, do her lips get stuck in the grill? Things I always wondered about LOL.)
I agree, both are very unattractive! Has she ever dated someone who is good looking I wonder?