Average age of LV aficionadoa

well i'm 14 and I have 3 (my collection is more Chanel/Hermès/Balenciaga but i still love my LVs!!). i'm guessing the average age of an LV aficionada would be ranging from 15 to 30 years old.

Heck no, I don't think you are too old. I'm 39 and most of my bags were purchased last year. I bought my first LV in 2005, my second came that same year, it was a gift from my sister. I added another two bags in 2006. :smile:

I am a 46 year old professional woman. I have four LV bags and a few accessories with my wish list getting longer. I have always loved handbags.

Many of you have a very extensive collection of LV and I'm just wondering how long it took you to acquire them.
I'm also curious as to the age of everyone here on tpf. I sometimes wonder if I'm getting too old to be blogging about bags.

I am older than you (56), and one is never to old to write, talk, or dream about bags. I remember having a bag (not a LV) when I was 5 or 6. I have always loved bags. I bought my first LV when I was in my 30s.

I'm 35 and have been acquiring LV for 13 years now. I buy/sell because I get tired of styles really easy.....I only keep the bags that I truly love. I use my bags. I'm surprisingly content right now with 6 awesome LV's!

I got my first luxury bag (Gucci) at 19. I got my first LV bag for Christmas this year at 38. Since then I've been bitten by the LV bug HARD!!! My wishlist just keeps getting longer.

There was a long period of time when I didn't add to my collection due to finance/kids/life...

I'm 20 and I started my collection when I was 16. I don't think there's such a thing as too old either! Great taste knows no age limits and if you like blogging about it then do so :yes:.