Average age of LV aficionadoa

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a 46 year old professional woman. I have four LV bags and a few accessories with my wish list getting longer. I have always loved handbags.

Many of you have a very extensive collection of LV and I'm just wondering how long it took you to acquire them.
    I'm also curious as to the age of everyone here on tpf. I sometimes wonder if I'm getting too old to be blogging about bags.

2. 28...I purchased my first LV at 27 and now I have the LV bug!

3. Im 18..I got my first bag at 17:smile:!

4. I am 37, got my first LV 19 years ago!

5. Age is just a number. You are never too 'old' to be on tPF! :tup:

6. I'm 39, got my first when I was around 30 or 32, didn't start collecting in earnest again til last Oct.

7. i was 20 when i got my frist

8. You're never too old to blog!

I got my first LV as a 50th birthday present. My second LV should be shipping today.

9. well i started my collection young it was my mothers first. but i started getting heavy buyer at 20 and now im 27.

10. This should make you feel good, I'm 47! We are absolutely not too old to be on here! I think sometimes it's nice to have perspective from different points in life. I enjoy hearing from people of all ages and from all over the world.
    :supacool: Stay Cool and enjoy!

11. I'm 18, and I bought my first LV when I was 17.

I don't think you are too old!!!

12. I was 19 when I first started buying LV.

Now I am 25 and my tiny collection is as is in my signature. :girlsigh:

13. I am 19, bought my first LV on March 20th 2004 and I have been hooked ever since!

14. LV was an acquired taste for me. At first I stayed away because there were too many fakes and I didn't want people to think I carried one. Then LV came out with the Denim Mongram line and I was hooked. I now have 13 bags (since 2005) and I just turned 50 in February. So, no I don't think it's too old. Besides 50 now isn't what it used to be when we were kids. Personally, I could care less if a stranger assumes my bag is fake and that attitude pretty much comes with age.

15. I was 17 when I got my first LV and I'm 22 now!