Aveda?

I've been using Aveda for years and really like it - Sap Moss shampoo and Brilliant conditioner (I have somewhat dry, frizzy hair), and Damage Control before drying. The salon I go to uses their color. I have also tried some of their makeup. I like their eyeshadow and bronzer a lot, but don't like their lipstick at all. Their rosemary mint soap is great for a long bath in the winter!

I currently use the Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Cream and have for a while and I love it! If you need a lot of moisture it is good. No pore clogging, no bumps, leaves skin dewy. Not a big fan of their eye creams though, they don't work for me.

I used to use only Aveda's color enhancing shampoo and conditioner but eventually I moved away from it as I lightened my hair and it was too dark for my hair anymore.

the smell of Aveda's products are AMAZING! They don't work really well for me unfortunately w/ the exception of the smoothing line. But nothing smells betteh!

I use the Shampure

I have naturally curly hair ~ super curly!!! And I blow it out everyday ~ this shampoo seems to wash out easy and doesn't knot up my hair and leaves it soft.

I just bought the conditioner yesterday and haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping it works as good as the shampoo.

When I'm done drying I use the Brilliant styling creme to add moisture.