Aveda?

1. Does any one use Aveda products? Are they any good? I was going to buy some face wash once but I got scared when their cuticle cream bottle said Warning: May cause blindness.

2. I've only used their hair products but they are made from natural/organic products I believe

3. I use Aveda hair products. Blue Malva shampoo and conditioner and a deliciously smelling emollient finishing gloss called brilliant. They have a conditioner that i buy twice a year called Brilliant its awsome! As far as face creams and stuff I tried a face lotion once with spf and it gave me the itchies.

4. I've been getting my hair cut and colored at Aveda every 6 weeks or so for the last year, but I've never really seen the value in buying their stuff to take home. I do have some hair repair treatment, but thanks to the quality and gentleness of their color I don't really need it anymore. I would go nuts if I had to get my hair colored elsewhere, but the Neutrogena triple moisture shampoo and conditioner I use at home work perfectly for me.:noworry:

5. I am totally going to try Neutrogena. I cut and color my hair 3x a year. I buy Aveda cuz I love the way it smells and the upkeep so far is pretty good. But, I love trying new stuff. I have super fine hair.

6. I love teh scent of Aveda, but it has never worked for me personally.

All soaps/cleansers carry this warning ;)

7. I love the Neutrogena Triple Moisture for my color-treated hair also.

I have used the Aveda Blue Malva shampoo before. Right now the only Aveda product I'm using is Phomollient. It's a volumizing mousse, and it also seems to make my hair extra shiney.

8. I love Aveda Sap Moss shampoo &conditioner as well as the Brilliant Universal styling creme. They both smell fabulous as well.

Also a big fan of the Inner Light dual powder foundation. It's the only product that'll keep my oily skin looking fresh and natural without feeling heavy on my skin.

9. I used to use Aveda products like Shampure, etc. When I started using it, I loved the smell but I think I got too used to it and I stopped liking it so I switched. I just read in a magazine that they have this matte styling powder, so I might try that.

10. I use Aveda Scalp benefits shampoo and conditioner! I love it. i always buy the litre bottles and it makes my hair clean, and shiny.

11. I have used their rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner and I did love it, but by the time the bottles were empty I was ready to move on.

12. i love aveda products! i use a lot of the skincare line (toner, exfoliant, eye cream, hand cream, foot cream), as well as the hair care (shampoo and conditioner) line...although i'm not a fan of the styling products

13. I swear by this, too.

14. I trained in an Aveda Concept salon. They are good quality products,but pretty simple.

15. Thanks everyone! I think I'll go for something from Aveda next time I need beauty products.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice