Autumn is approaching..

Fall makes me incredibly homesick for Ohio. I miss the leaves changing and Ohio State football. We really don't have many trees here, other than the numerous orchards. They do not put on much of a show. The one thing I love the most is caramel apples and pumpkin pie. I love wearing my jean jacket.

I think this Fall I will really take in the sights. I try to each year, but after reading that a lot of people don't really have a fall or miss the fall because of a move to a warmer climate, has made me really want to appreciate it more. I am really going to try and stop and smell the leaves this year. I can't wait to walk through a pile of crispy leaves.

Found this at Target yesterday:
pumpkin_pie_bottle.jpg

except with different packaging.

It's pretty good...will suffice until Starbucks starts selling Pumpkin Spice lattes again!

Fall is wonderful! The leaves, of course, but also because it means winter is coming. And winter means snow and snow means snowboarding! There's a freshness in the air that is never there in the summer and the colours in the natural world are just all so beautiful. It's the perfect time for camping...no mosquitoes! Perfect weather for hiking and being active outdoors. Yay for fall!

I absolutely LOVE summer, there's no denying that. And I'll certainly miss wearing bright, colorful sundresses and flipflops every day! I'll miss blasting country music with my hair blowing out the rolled down windows of my car! And staying up late nights looking up at the stars. And of course, getting a tan just by playing lacrosse outside; no fake bake necessary!

But I am, however, ready to welcome Autumn with open arms, because she is the most scenic and beautiful season of all! I love how she makes the leaves change to a beautiful hue of red and orange. And of course, my birthday happens to be during the Autumn month of October! And I *love* getting the chance to break in a pair of boots and wear my sweaters! Layering can be fun! ^^

To the OP: you have nothing to worry about! Summer is the most fun, craziest time of year for those trips to the beach, but Autumn has a beauty to it like no other! You'll have the chance to make plenty more memories going on hayrides and sipping on cider with your near and dearest! I hope you don't feel depressed about the fall's homecoming! :heart: