Authenticate4U.com experiences?

I'm confused about so many people saying this company are great. I paid for the service well over a week ago and no communication. I have phoned, emailed and disputed on PayPal and still nothing. Are they still in business?

As one of the remaining handful of people on the planet who does not, and will never, have a Facebook account, I think A4U should at the very least timely respond to email inquiries and acknowledge payments received. If one must join Facebook in order to hire them, they should "reach out" and inform people of that. Common courtesy, common business sense. Geesh.

As one of the remaining handful of people on the planet who does not, and will never, have a Facebook account, I think A4U should at the very least timely respond to email inquiries and acknowledge payments received. If one must join Facebook in order to hire them, they should "reach out" and inform people of that. Common courtesy, common business sense. Geesh.

This all day long! I'm always amazed to hear what some consider "good business practices". I guess, sadly, times have changed but there will always be those of us who like and demand old-fashioned customer service.....done right!
If I have to 'chase' a company to get a response then that's not a company I want to give my money to.

Also, if you want to be reputable you must be dependable. If I can't count on you, I can't trust you.

Did you get a reply? Waiting for mine....

Sadly I was refunded through PayPal dispute. It's not much money but iflots of people are losing it, that's not fair. They didn't communicate at all through PayPal. Just refunded.
And yes, I agree, we don't have to speak through Facebook for a service. I personally didn't as that makes me uncomfortable. I hope they are able to authenticate again soon as I have used them in the past and do love the service.

Sadly I was refunded through PayPal dispute. It's not much money but iflots of people are losing it, that's not fair. They didn't communicate at all through PayPal. Just refunded.
And yes, I agree, we don't have to speak through Facebook for a service. I personally didn't as that makes me uncomfortable. I hope they are able to authenticate again soon as I have used them in the past and do love the service.
FB worked today. They were apologetical and polite. But still.... .
This is what I found out.
My e-mail was sent to a SPAM box that apparently nobody checks.
Their page contact form is useless as apparently nobody checks that either.
They only answer their phone at their business hours, as expected. Ok.
They DO reply to FB messages but ONLY if you send the message at their business hours. If you get the automatic reply (thank you for your message, we will get in touch soon, or something like it), forget it. They wont. Try again.
Hope it helps someone in the same situation.

Reactions: Catbird9
They DO reply to FB messages but ONLY if you send the message at their business hours. If you get the automatic reply (thank you for your message, we will get in touch soon, or something like it), forget it. They wont. Try again.
Hi thanks for the info. So...they have an email on their website they never check? Even if they see disputes open in PayPal? What? So you have to Facebook them during their opening hours or phone ( I did that but no answer).. Wow?

Oh for heaven's sake A4U.
You used to be the market leader both for authentications and customer service.
Your service levels leave rather a lot to be desired really. You have a website that is still "public" - if you don't want to receive requests that way then take it down or remove the "contact us" form - it's not difficult and would take a couple of minutes. As for directing the emails from that form to spam....WTH?

Your service levels leave rather a lot to be desired really. You have a website that is still "public" - if you don't want to receive requests that way then take it down or remove the "contact us" form - it's not difficult and would take a couple of minutes. As for directing the emails from that form to spam....WTH?

+1

+ 2!!!