Authenticate4U.com experiences?

ot my interpretation but the truth. Your service has also been criticized on PF. And how is it that positive reviews are all false, in your opinion?
No all reviews are false of course but many. In this case I give word false another meaning not what you think. I'm sure this service have some good authenticators on some brands but try to reach them.
I don't have any service. If you read my post I told yesterday that all authentication service with multiple brands made mistakes sometimes because is not possible all authenticators to be on top level.

My personal experience was years ago. I paid for authentication and never received answer.

My opinions are not from the position of disgruntled former customer how you said but from position of the justice.

????
So which is it? Years ago that you paid for a service that you didn't receive or NOT from the position of a disgruntled former customer?

????
So which is it? Years ago that you paid for a service that you didn't receive or NOT from the position of a disgruntled former customer?
What is unclear ?
One member asked me whether I have personal experience with them because this is thread about personal experience and I said my personal experience.
Second statement I made to another member who doubt that my motivation to post here is my bad personal experience. She is right and the reason is not my bad personal experience no matter that she have other thoughts about what bringing me here.
If this thread was not manipulated tendentiously from the one side I will not stay from the other side. Mine is dark side I suppose.
I hope next posts will be for authenticate4u not for my personality and motivation.

What is unclear ?
One member asked me whether I have personal experience with them because this is thread about personal experience and I said my personal experience.
Second statement I made to another member who doubt that my motivation to post here is my bad personal experience. She is right and the reason is not my bad personal experience no matter that she have other thoughts about what bringing me here.
If this thread was not manipulated tendentiously from the one side I will not stay from the other side. Mine is dark side I suppose.
I hope next posts will be for authenticate4u not for my personality and motivation.

True - now that your motivations are crystal clear, perhaps the thread can be left to members who have current experience with Authenticate4U in terms of whether it is or is not good service or they have or have not had good experiences.

@Monicca

It seems a bit strange that out of your 18 posts (one of which I assume was deleted), 13 posts are bashing A4U. Was this your only reason for joining?
I would hope not. There are so many forums to peruse and engage in discussion here.
Take a look around, you may find some interesting discussion other than an obsession with A4U. :smile:

On edit due to spelling.

Last edited:
I had yet another bag authenticated by A4U. I did payment, sent all pics via FB and waited a couple of days for the final verdict. I asked twice about status and received a reply. Im Happy with their service, I understand some are not and I can only recommend if you have FB submit your photos there. And no, I don't work for them, I don't know anybody working at A4U. I am only sharing my personal experience, which is positive.

I sent a request to A4U on Feb 2. Have been over a week. Still heard noting. Have emailed and left FB message but no replies. Tried to call but directed to voice mail immediately. Anyone had similar experience with them recently? Thanks a lot.

I sent a request to A4U on Feb 2. Have been over a week. Still heard noting. Have emailed and left FB message but no replies. Tried to call but directed to voice mail immediately. Anyone had similar experience with them recently? Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, you are one of the unfortunate ones who has had this experience with A4U. If you scroll back you'll see this has happened to several members. The ongoing best suggestion is to contact them through FB. Since this has not yet worked for you, try it again and if not, you could use another service and request return of funds through PayPal. Members have posted alternative services in this thread depending upon brand. Good luck!

May I know how long it takes to get the formal evaluation from a4u? I've sent her the pictures through fb and received the informal evaluation within days, the bag turns out to be fake. It's been almost 2 weeks but I still havent got the formal evaluation through my email. I keep checking spam, still not there. Asked her a couple of times through fb, they just answered that they will email me. Anyone who recently dealt with a4u can share how long the whole process normally go? Thanks

May I know how long it takes to get the formal evaluation from a4u? I've sent her the pictures through fb and received the informal evaluation within days, the bag turns out to be fake. It's been almost 2 weeks but I still havent got the formal evaluation through my email. I keep checking spam, still not there. Asked her a couple of times through fb, they just answered that they will email me. Anyone who recently dealt with a4u can share how long the whole process normally go? Thanks

Reach out to her again via FB... Are you dealing with a time deadline?
If so, you need to let A4U know that..

Has anyone heard from Leslie lately? I generally go to FB messenger as a last resort to contact A4U but received this auto message "We currently have an issue with our messaging system."
I know they have had issues with their email but it appears now there are issues with their FB messenger. They get tons of messages and are apparently overloaded. Just wondering if anybody is receiving authentications right now?

Has anyone heard from Leslie lately? I generally go to FB messenger as a last resort to contact A4U but received this auto message "We currently have an issue with our messaging system."
I know they have had issues with their email but it appears now there are issues with their FB messenger. They get tons of messages and are apparently overloaded. Just wondering if anybody is receiving authentications right now?

You gotta wonder what it is going to take for A4U to address all their never ending issues that they have!!
And now FB????

Reactions: clevercat and Gblb
You gotta wonder what it is going to take for A4U to address all their never ending issues that they have!!
And now FB????

What are your experiences of A4U?

I keep seeing you posting just slamming them - seems personal?

Looking through this thread, all your early posts are very much for A4U, then there is a definite change, yet no details of personal bad experience?

With respect.