Authenticate4U.com experiences?

That's a huge concern. SHe might save money but get an inaccurate authentication.

If Etinceler needs to handle the bag in order to authenticate (and they're considered the best), how can Lollipuff do it by pictures on that series?

I have no reason to think that lollipuff could be sure of authenticity through photos alone, but I also have no reason to think that a4u could be sure through photos alone when they were operating.
My personal feeling is that etinceler and leather surgeons would give her the most certainty, but if she just wants a pair of knowledgeable eyes to look at the photos and tell her if anything jumps out beyond the obvious as not looking right, maybe lollipuff is an OK option. I was just putting it out there as a suggestion based on what I've read on other threads and my experiences with them on 2 occasions, since I wouldn't trust the other photos-only option ****************** at all. Perhaps there are other options.

Hi, thought i would share my good experience with Authenticate4U since there is a mixture of good/bad reviews and it seems that no one really writes a review when they receive good service.

Paid and sent photos yesterday 16/1/17, later in the afternoon i was asked for more photos, i sent these just before they closed at 5pm. This morning (the 17th) i got a email stating that they were dealing with my request, and thanking me for my additional photos. Later today, i received an email saying my item was authentic :smile: and i will receive the formal evaluation in due course. My request was dealt with within 24 hours, and they could have brushed my request off but instead they asked for more detailed pictures (despite me already sending 20+ photos) so they quite clearly care about the assessments they are making on items. I do stay in the same country as where the business is located so others should account for the quickness as time zone factors could play a part in peoples delay. I would use their service again, and i do believe it may be one of the cheapest on the market for authentications.

Hi, thought i would share my good experience with Authenticate4U since there is a mixture of good/bad reviews and it seems that no one really writes a review when they receive good service.

Paid and sent photos yesterday 16/1/17, later in the afternoon i was asked for more photos, i sent these just before they closed at 5pm. This morning (the 17th) i got a email stating that they were dealing with my request, and thanking me for my additional photos. Later today, i received an email saying my item was authentic :smile: and i will receive the formal evaluation in due course. My request was dealt with within 24 hours, and they could have brushed my request off but instead they asked for more detailed pictures (despite me already sending 20+ photos) so they quite clearly care about the assessments they are making on items. I do stay in the same country as where the business is located so others should account for the quickness as time zone factors could play a part in peoples delay. I would use their service again, and i do believe it may be one of the cheapest on the market for authentications.
I think it's great that you got a speedy response, good service and were pleased with A4U. I'm also glad you posted your satisfaction here because as you say, "it seems that no one really writes a review when they receive good service" because that's what's expected so there's really no way to know how frequently someone is pleased the service. You're right, it's too often that we hear about problems but not good experiences. And that's not just with this company but anywhere!

I have a comment and it's relative to ANY authentication, whether a professional (paid), TPF (voluntary) or free ebay fashion board authentication.

As a TPF authenticator of other brands (not LV), I can tell you that I've seen requests where tons of pictures have been shown but because they weren't the "right" ones, the item(s) couldn't be authenticated. We've had to request more pictures.You refer to their "requesting more images after sending 20 pictures" but that doesn't tell much if the pictures weren't the right ones needed for an accurate assessment or if the pictures weren't clear, well-focused and at proper angles for an accurate authentication.

As a paying customer, I've been glad that A4U requested more images in order to accurately evaluate my submission.

Reactions: Kathleen37
If you have more time to lose keep trying and pray or just use Google and find another reliable service.
I sent them 9 photos and really don't know what else I can send. Their service used to be better. They would at least reply requesting missing photos.
I sent them inquiries last week, and then got 5 delivery failure emails from google server stating my emails never reached their server :|

Try reaching out on their Facebook page if you have access to social media.
It appears their communication is becoming inconsistent again & possibly having server issues again.
So frustrating & disappointing

Last edited:

What brand did you get authenticated?

What brand did you get authenticated?

It was louis vuitton, i had previously emailed prior to payment and didnt get a response so the next day i sent payment and a total of 30 photos over the course of the authentication and i recieved responses. So for those who may have enquired and not paid you may have been ignored because of this.

I am having an issue with them too. Sent a request in 2 days ago. Sent plenty of photos. Did everything they asked for on their sit. Now, I sent an email to their admin, still waiting for a response. It's just $12, but still makes me mad.

I'll try the Facebook thing.

I am having an issue with them too. Sent a request in 2 days ago. Sent plenty of photos. Did everything they asked for on their sit. Now, I sent an email to their admin, still waiting for a response. It's just $12, but still makes me mad.

I'll try the Facebook thing.

Facebook appears the best place to reach out to A4U as they don't seem to be responsive to their own site..