Authenticate This Tokidoki / LeSportSac

I'm thinking this is real and the whacked out Item Description and title are just because of a clueless seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:11&Item=140101992451

I did check and the snaps on Canguros (and Portatelefonos) don't have the little character on them. The hardware looks green to me and I can see where it says "tokidoki for LeSportSac" on it.

And... ummm... I may feel really stupid after I hear the answer, but what is HTF???

i think it's real but then again i'm not really knowledgable about the original print. the seller probably thought the print was called luna (i saw quite a bit of luna originals) i know that when i was looking for originals the only ones i could find were angioletto so i wondered if that was the name :sweatdrop: and i agree what is HTF?

You mean the nylon or leather?? Were the originals made out of nylon or leather? But yeah it looks washed but he says it's slightly used so he really didn't lie....maybe. He said it was in like new condition so I guess you won't be able to tell how used until you see it in real life.

what i mean by washed is the small portion of the leather at the strap. the nylon is fine if washed, but not the leather. If you look the pix where the bag is opened carefully, the leather that is attached to the straps are kinda dirty. thats why i assumed its been washed. but its just what i think tho, may not be right

i'm a bit worried cuz the auction said its been washed, the leather arent supposed to be washed, and the leather looks dark and 'washed' in the pic. I might be wrong tho

Does the bottom look kind of dirty? I think you can't tell from the pics how "used" it is until you see the real thing... the pics are not that clear