Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

Hi!

Could someone please authenticate this medium Sutton for me? I've included the link to the page and the extra pics the seller sent me of the inside. Also, thoughts on the color? She has it listed as khaki, but it looks a lot more like dark dune to me. When I asked she she thought it was dark dune.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222440319308
View attachment 3646879View attachment 3646880View attachment 3646881View attachment 3646882

Pictures aren't great but it's authentic. It looks to be Dark Dune & not Khaki on my monitor.

Hello & :welcome: to the AT thread of the MK forum. I ask that members have a post count of 25 before I evaluate their requests. I ask this so that new members can familiarize themselves with the site & the formats. Please explore the site & find threads other than AT threads) that interest you & post comments on them. There are hundreds of forums on TPF from designer items to makup & beauty, style, jewelry, fashion, relationships, & celebrities /TV/cinema. Please participate. I will be happy to evaluate your request once you've reached a 25+ post count. I will also need to know the history of the bag if applicable & a link to the sale of the bag. In the 1st post of this thread is a list of all pictures needed to make a determination. Thank you for understanding.:flowers:

Hello & :welcome: to the AT thread of the MK forum. I ask that members have a post count of at least 25 before I evaluate their requests. I ask this so members can familiarize themselves with the site. I see you have already explored & participated some already. Please continue to participate & I will be happy to evaluate your request once you have reach a 25+ post count. I will also need to see the Ebay link to the sale of the bag. Thank you for understanding.:flowers:

Hello & :welcome: to the AT thread of the MK forum. I ask that members have a post count of at least 25 before I evaluate their requests. I ask this so members can familiarize themselves with the site. I see you have already explored & participated some already. Please continue to participate & I will be happy to evaluate your request once you have reach a 25+ post count. I will also need to see the Ebay link to the sale of the bag. Thank you for understanding.:flowers:

Hello! I have reached the 25 post milestone! Thank you for your time. Let me know if more pictures are needed.
Link to sale: http://m.ebay.com/itm/232264646151

Hello! I recently bought a Cindy large dome crossbody from eBay and it looks authentic but I'm not 100%. I bought it about a month ago and was looking online to find out if it was authentic and I came across this thread!
The eBay user I bought it from was nyshopping2002
http://www.ebay.com/usr/nyshopping2002

View attachment 3648180
View attachment 3648181
View attachment 3648182

Hello! I have reached the 25 post milestone! Thank you for your time. Let me know if more pictures are needed.
Link to sale: http://m.ebay.com/itm/232264646151

It's good. Everything looks correct. Enjoy! :smile:

Hello wonderful Authenticator! :tender: When you have the time would you kindly please review my request. My apologies if I am missing required pictures, I checked @ Post 1 & I think I might be missing some? :blush: Inner zipper pull & maybe feet? (I have no clue if this bag has feet?? :confused1:) Thank you for your expertise! :heart: You do such a wonderful job! :love:

Hello wonderful Authenticator! :tender: When you have the time would you kindly please review my request. My apologies if I am missing required pictures, I checked @ Post 1 & I think I might be missing some? :blush: Inner zipper pull & maybe feet? (I have no clue if this bag has feet?? :confused1:) Thank you for your expertise! :heart: You do such a wonderful job! :love:

It's authentic. Everything looks correct. Thank you for the compliments!! :heart:

Reactions: lovlouisvuitton
IMG_2366.JPG IMG_2367.JPG IMG_2368.JPG IMG_2369.JPG IMG_2370.JPG IMG_2371.JPG IMG_2372.JPG IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2375.JPG IMG_2376.JPG Item: Michael Kors large Portia
Seller: gabysbags (eBay)
History: I just recently purchased this bag on eBay and would like to have it authenticated. When I opened the bag it did have a somewhat strong leather odor.