Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

Please post authenticity questions r

• Item:
  • Listing number:
  • Seller:
  • Link:
  • Comments:

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it): Michael Michael Kors MK Signature PVC Fulton EW crossbody bag

• SERIAL NUMBER:
  • Link (if available): Www.ebay.com/282419412055
  • Seller: littlepeppastore
  • Who took the pictures: seller
  • History of the bag: new with tags
  • Comments: is it authentic?

@Big Bag Fan
Hello & :welcome: to the AT thread of the MK forum. I ask that members have a post count of at least 25 before I evaluate their request. I ask this so that new members can familiarize themselves with the site & the format. Please explore the site & find threads that interest you & post comments on them. There are hundreds of forums on TPF from designer items to makup & beauty, style, jewelry, fashion, handbag care & maintenance, shopping, relationships, & celebrities /TV/cinema & so on. Please participate. I will be happy to evaluate your request once you've reached a 25+ post count.

Also, please place your comments/request outside the quote brackets of the post you're quoting when using the quote function. Other wise, your comment will show up within the quoted area & your comment can be missed. There is a list of necessary pictures listed in the 1st post of this thread that will be needed in order to make a determination. The link to the sale of the bag is very important, as well. The link you posted is not the direct link to the bag; it takes me to the ebay home page. Thank you for understanding.:flowers:

Hi, I was interested in a bag on ebay, expierienced seller, but seller will not respond to my authenticity question so i thought maybe someone could help?
ok im not sure how to send link but i have all else
michael kors bag
listing number 182218957080
seller caylar
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 156
Hello & :welcome: to the ATMK thread. I normally ask that a member have a post count of at least 25 before I evaluate their request & also require a link to the sale. But I'll save you some trouble. This bag is FAKE, FAKE,FAKE!!! :mad: I have found the link to the sale & have reported it to Ebay. Seller didn't respond to your authenticity questions because they probably know it's a fake.

Last edited:
Hello & :welcome: to the ATMK thread. I normally ask that a member have a post count of at least 25 before I evaluate their request & also require a link to the sale. But I'll save you some trouble. This bag is FAKE, FAKE,FAKE!!! :mad: I have found the link to the sale & have reported it to Ebay. Seller didn't respond to your authenticity questions because they probably know it's a fake.
I figured it was fake..i would like to send you link but i dont exactly know how. I really appreciate you helping me on this.

Reactions: cdtracing
Can someone authenticate this purse? My aunt who lives in China found it in one of the stores in China. She's asking me how much the purse costs here in the USA and is wondering if I can buy it here and mail it back to her (generally, purses are cheaper in the US). I was able to find the small "Mercer Studio Tote" online but nothing with the same colors, which leads me to suspect the authenticity of the purse. She only provided me with the following pictures. I don't have the serial number or tags, I can ask her to provide additional info if needed.

Can someone authenticate this purse? My aunt who lives in China found it in one of the stores in China. She's asking me how much the purse costs here in the USA and is wondering if I can buy it here and mail it back to her (generally, purses are cheaper in the US). I was able to find the small "Mercer Studio Tote" online but nothing with the same colors, which leads me to suspect the authenticity of the purse. She only provided me with the following pictures. I don't have the serial number or tags, I can ask her to provide additional info if needed.

Hello & :welcome: to the ATMK thread. I ask that members have a post count of at least 25 before I evaluate a request. I ask this so new members can familiarize themselves with the format of the site. I can tell you that an authentication cannot be determined from the pictures you posted. There are a list of pictures necessary for an authentication listed in the first post of this thread. Thank you for understanding. :flowers: