DSCN1120.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCN1121.JPG
    DSCN1121.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCN1125.JPG
    DSCN1125.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 277
Oh! Oh! I've already bought the bag!!! i hope you'll be able to point out to me the red flags... I've wrote to mushroom city prior to buying the bag, as advised by moi et mes sacs, but mushroom city didnt reply.. hence with fingers crossed ive decided to purchase the bag... it is now with me, and it is beautiful, very lightweight & the stitchings are perfect, and it has markings on the hardwares, the leather may look plasticky in the pics since it is patent but in person it is not that really.. i will now provide pictures.. i hope you guys would be able to help me so i can get my money back, would really appreciate it a lot.. thanks so much in advance:biggrin:
Hi SweetD, in the last pic I think you have taken a pic of the Made In Italy tag. This is a tag in all my authentic bags. If you could take it close up, I could take mine too. Its a very distinctive font.

Hi SweetD, in the last pic I think you have taken a pic of the Made In Italy tag. This is a tag in all my authentic bags. If you could take it close up, I could take mine too. Its a very distinctive font.

Hi there! oh yes i will take a closer picture of the Made in Italy tag:smile: will PM you once i've posted it so that you could check... meanwhile, what do you think of the pics of the bag? thanks so much moi! really appreciate all your help.. God bless your good heart:smile:

Hi! here are the pics of the label tag... i'm keeping my fingers crossed;) thanks so much moi:smile:

Attachments

• DSC08441.jpg
    DSC08441.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC08442.jpg
    DSC08442.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC08443.jpg
    DSC08443.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC08444.jpg
    DSC08444.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 301
Hi there! oh yes i will take a closer picture of the Made in Italy tag:smile: will PM you once i've posted it so that you could check... meanwhile, what do you think of the pics of the bag? thanks so much moi! really appreciate all your help.. God bless your good heart:smile:
Hi SweetD, I have ahd a look. I will try to find the other thread and see if any ballon owners can help.

sweetD I don't know if I can help, I posted a pic of my small size matte balloon bag, bought from Net-a-porter, in the Marni thread

your tags look fine to me. I have the Marni typeface tag inside just below the zipper pocket, plus a looped tag similar to yours but in white attached to the lining - typeface looks the same

My lining is some kind of smooth waterproof nylon material

sweetD I don't know if I can help, I posted a pic of my small size matte balloon bag, bought from Net-a-porter, in the Marni thread

your tags look fine to me. I have the Marni typeface tag inside just below the zipper pocket, plus a looped tag similar to yours but in white attached to the lining - typeface looks the same

My lining is some kind of smooth waterproof nylon material

Oh thanks so much straight-laced for your input:biggrin: atleast now im a bit relieved! yes the lining is in smooth nylon, and kinda waterproof:smile: I've just checked also some fake marnis in the net, and the label below the zipped pocket is waaaaay different, and the bags look so stiff... i am still hoping others would also give their valuable inputs:biggrin: thanks again straight-laced, i appreciate your reply a lot:biggrin:

I saw this Marni balloon bag online and the price seems fair enough. I'm just having second thoughts because of the pics. Please help me...

f254_1.JPG
f254_1.JPG

f254_1.JPG
f254_1.JPG

f254_1.JPG
f254_1.JPG
%21BSmr0NgBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVks,BKEEuNwBJw%7E%7E_0.JPG
%21BSmr0NgBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVks,BKEEuNwBJw%7E%7E_0.JPG

Attachments

• !BSmr0NgBWk~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVks,BKEEuNwBJw~~_0.JPG
    !BSmr0NgBWk~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVks,BKEEuNwBJw~~_0.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 285