Authenticate This Marni

I find it difficult to authenticat Marni as they were so little faked. However I can tell you that Mushroom City is a very reputable ebay store, hopefully someone who has bought from them can second that.

Marni are difficult to authenticate but there are not many fakes around. Mushroom city ( ebay shop ) are quite hekpful with authentication.

As far as this bag goes, it compares well with my Marni bags but I am not sure about the lining. I dont have this style but all my Marni bags are suede lined and this appears to be lined in cotton.

Marni are difficult to authenticate but there are not many fakes around. Mushroom city ( ebay shop ) are quite hekpful with authentication.

As far as this bag goes, it compares well with my Marni bags but I am not sure about the lining. I dont have this style but all my Marni bags are suede lined and this appears to be lined in cotton.

Thank you. I'm rather new and was unsure about "Mushroom City" but what you said puts me at ease with them. Any ideas how come they can sell Marni at a cheaper price?