Authenticate This Lanvin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I just purchased this Vintage Lanvin bag from eBay. It sold for quite cheap (£13) and no one else bidded so I am unsure whether it could be fake or not. Could anyone please help?
219rj46.jpg

2h6gbq0.jpg

28ugtw9.jpg

ajs57r.jpg

Hi everyone :smile:

I bought these from a consignment store and just want to make sure they are authentic. I don't even think they are fake lanvin flats, but just want to make sure!

They didn't come with a box or any tags etc. Here are some photos: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1368254823.325704.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1368254842.544931.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1368254860.861513.jpg

Ps. Sorry about the quality of the photos - they were taken on my iPhone.

Also, please let me know if you need anymore photos!

Hello please help me authenticate this Lanvin Jet Set Bag. I've been looking forever for this bag and was so desperate to get my hands on it! I found it and now I have it but something is really off about this one. I've never seen the real deal irl but I've seen members that post pics and thats all I really have to go with. Thank you !

Item: Lanvin Jet Set Bag
Item #: 121136118243
Seller: easysaledallas
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-L...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I can post more pics if you need to see more. Also if anyone has this bag please pm me I would like to ask some q's thank you everyone !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.