Jimmy Choo **Authenticate this Jimmy Choo!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my humble opinion No1 is fake, please refer to Robynbenz pictures of fake stud.

No2 is too tough for me to call, and I would rather a second opinion as I do not actually own a Mahala, but gut instinct tells me it's fake.

No 3 Again I don't own a Mahala but everything screams fake to me, but it's difficulet to say why!

No 4 - Authtentic JC bags and shoes never, ever come with any sort of Jimmy Choo paper tag attached to them.

MauiMamma,
RUN FAST! All are FAKE:yucky: ..... The first look I took, I was not quite sure of #2, but after reading riffraff's comments, I went and looked again and took out my black Mahala and they are all FAKE!
Sorry

Fake :throwup:

The red flags are the plastic coverings, I've never, ever seen anything other than JC fakes with plastic coverings. Also the rivets look too large and gold. And you don't get a swing tag on a JC handbag.

Fake :throwup:

The red flags are the plastic coverings, I've never, ever seen anything other than JC fakes with plastic coverings. Also the rivets look too large and gold. And you don't get a swing tag on a JC handbag.
Lintot,
Riffraff is correct, and also the blue plastic over the gold clasp. If you have a price range you are looking at spending, I will keep any eye out for you, but this one is an AWFUL fake:yucky:

Hi girls,
What about this one?
http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album...EBaWtZdPM2NyfG9r82cbGmDziUioTn87Ccta5xfbCXw$$

Thank you SO much for your time :smile:
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

azianprideangel
I agree, doesn't look like it, but to really know, I would need to see more photos of the outside of the bag as well as the closure.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.