*CLOSED* Authenticate This Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

My father got my mother a Chopard bracelet 28 years ago from a store called kutchinsky in London.

2 weeks ago the diamonds inside it fell so she took it to a local Chopard store here in Kuwait and they told her they never saw something like it thus they cant repair it.

Front shot of the bracelet

Back shot of the bracelet

please provide any kind of information if you know and saw this bracelet before.

please let me know anything i can do because it is a very valuable item of my mother.

Hello everyone

My father got my mother a Chopard bracelet 28 years ago from a store called kutchinsky in London.

2 weeks ago the diamonds inside it fell so she took it to a local Chopard store here in Kuwait and they told her they never saw something like it thus they cant repair it.

Front shot of the bracelet

Back shot of the bracelet

please provide any kind of information if you know and saw this bracelet before.

please let me know anything i can do because it is a very valuable item of my mother.

You best option is to work with Chopard on this - they should know their designs, and what was sold. There is still a Kutchinsky store in Knightsbridge, I believe. It may be worth speaking to them.

Hi! Just found this resource! Will you help me authenticate this Tiffany Bean pendant?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 10.03.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 10.03.47 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,437
I am looking to purchase a preowned Atlas choker. I am wondering where the hallmark is? I have seen it on the edge, and on the flat part of the Atlas. Please tell me where it should be for an authentic piece. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Hi I bought this Tiffany and co chain toggle bracelet from portobello market in London I was told it was original vintage , is it authentic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,370
Status
Not open for further replies.