Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops i posted in the wrong thread
well i want to know if this jicy couture necklace is real that i plan on buying from somebody

6bbjayc.png

thanks!:P

has anyone dealt with rocky's gold and silver on ebay? I was interested in getting a david yurman ring from them but i see they also sell tiffany. what bothers me though is that they have one piece of tiffany on there that has cubic zirconia in it. i doubt thats real. can anyone verify?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiffany-Co-Ster...711761QQihZ010QQcategoryZ110494QQcmdZViewItem

That Tiffany is def fake, I would avoid! Can't speak on the DY as I know nothing about that but if they sell fake T&Co I doubt the conscience will prohibit the sale of a fake anything. :tup:

That Tiffany is def fake, I would avoid! Can't speak on the DY as I know nothing about that but if they sell fake T&Co I doubt the conscience will prohibit the sale of a fake anything. :tup:
I live about 15 minutes from Rocky's and buy from them frequently. They are a well-respected vendor in our community. I would contact them about this particular item and ask about the CZ in this piece. That doesn't seem right.

I live about 15 minutes from Rocky's and buy from them frequently. They are a well-respected vendor in our community. I would contact them about this particular item and ask about the CZ in this piece. That doesn't seem right.

There is def something wrong, sorry to say I'm unhappy with all of the Tiffany jewellery items they are selling, this one;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tiffany-Co-Ster...080038QQihZ010QQcategoryZ110494QQcmdZViewItem

is a good example, as there are really close up photos and the quality of the script 'T&Co' 1837 and 925 are extremely poor, with that 'white' within the depth of the text typical to a replica. I personally would not buy any of them, but would be interested in how it turns out as they may have purchased them as real and are selling on blissfully unaware. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.