Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

I have never seen a story patch like this. What is the STORY?

Images of my bag :smile:

Purchased at a thrift store
Creed: H1093-Z44715

Here is the only other one I can find on google.

I noticed it says “YKK” on the zipper which doesn’t appear on my modern Coach bag.

I love this bag regardless but I do wonder if it’s real, since I only see one online and the zipper says “ykk”!

Attachments

• CB3E6503-BCE0-4B80-A083-D24EFEB94242.jpeg
    CB3E6503-BCE0-4B80-A083-D24EFEB94242.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 8E37A387-3198-41A5-AE04-CE1E0B0657FE.jpeg
    8E37A387-3198-41A5-AE04-CE1E0B0657FE.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 7

I noticed it says “YKK” on the zipper which doesn’t appear on my modern Coach bag.

I love this bag regardless but I do wonder if it’s real, since I only see one online and the zipper says “ykk”!
It's authentic. Zipper brand means nothing.

It's authentic. Zipper brand means nothing.
@curse10
FYI, it's called Bleecker patent top handle pouch.

Attention:

For all authentication requests for items that are or were listed online, PLEASE include links to the listing and seller ID.

Just to add:

A CLEAR READABLE PHOTO OF THE SELLER'S CREED AND SERIAL NUMBER PHOTO, OR IF NO LONGER AVAILABLE, ONE TAKEN BY THE BUYER, WOULD ALSO BE A BIG HELP.

ANY AUTHENTICATION REQUESTS MENTIONING STRANGE OR QUESTIONABLE DETAILS IN THE CREED OR NUMBER SHOULD INCLUDE A PHOTO OF THE CREED AND NUMBER WITH YOUR POST.

Please READ THIS, all the way through.

ESPECIALLY THIS PART:

And please stop getting information from inaccurate and outdated online "authenticity guides".

ALMOST WITHOUT FAIL, EVERY SINGLE SO-CALLED GUIDE I'VE FOUND ON THE INTERNET THAT CLAIMS TO TELL YOU IN ITS TITLE ANYTHING SIMILAR TO "HOW TO SPOT A FAKE COACH", "HOW TO TELL IF YOUR COACH IS REAL", etc., IS LOADED WITH MISTAKES. PLEASE DO NOT DEPEND ON ANY OF THEM.

The writers and posters of these trash "guides" that have resulted in thousands of gullible readers spending their hard-earned money on fake Coaches should be sued.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacynthe
Hello was wondering if you guys can take a look a this backpack.
Purchased at an estate sale.
8.66'' x 7.48'' x 3.93''

Attachments

• IMG_6155.jpeg
    IMG_6155.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6157.jpeg
    IMG_6157.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6159.jpeg
    IMG_6159.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 2